Klay Thompson ❤

I was waiting to write this one😊
It's another one of my ideas. I need you to request something.
------------------------------------------------------
My POV:

I'm a famous player of the WNBA. I played for the Clippers but it's my first week for the Warriors. I was the best of the girls. One day, at the practice, the coach told us.

"Today, you'll practice with the boys from our team. You'll get to know them and you'll play against them. After the practice, there will be a lunch for all where you can talk with each other."

I know I'm a basketball player but I love Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. They're very cute and they play very well.

Klay's POV:

Today, at the practice, our coach Steve said that we were training with the girls and then we would lunch with them. I'm dying to meet them.

"Hey, Klay! Don't daydream, man" Steph said, laughing.

"Shut up, Steph! I'm not daydreaming."

Then, they entered the gym, jogging to us.

My POV:

I enter the gym confidently and jogg to their coach.

"Good... Now that everyone's here, I'll start the practice. It'll be a game of girls vs boys and I'll know who wins. You decide the defenses."

I'm one of the best defenders from the WNBA. So I tell the defenses.

"You defend Draymond. You defend Kevin. You defend Zaza. You defend Stephen but, be careful cause he passes by you very well. I defend Klay."

We position ourselves and start to play.

I defend him very well and I can tell he's inpressed with my game.

I catch the rebound and wait for the girls to positionate themselves on the court. I look at Klay and he looks at me. Then, I jink him and shoot. He looks at me with impression.

"Good shot" he says.

"Thanks"

I defend him as good as I can and he shoots. I try to block him but he's much taller than me.

"Okay... That was a dirty play of mine. I confess..."

"Oh no... It's okay... I can play too. I'm not a rookie."

I run past him and he catches me, I jink him twice, making him fall on his ass and I run to the basket.

He gets up from the ground and smiles at me.

"You wanna play like that? Okay... Let's play"

45-48 they're winning

47-48 almost there...

50-48 we're winning

53-49 end of the game

We win and the boys were shocked. Everyone goes to the showers and I stay at the gym, making some buckets. I always stay after the others go out.

I shoot. Score. I shoot. Fail. I run and dunk. Score. I shoot a triple. Fail and Klay gets the rebound.

I look at him confused. I thought I was alone.

"You won't take a shower?"

"I will... Later. First, I want to make some buckets."

He goes to the triple line and scores.

"Let's do 1 vs 1" he says.

"I start" I say.

I grab the ball and look at the basket. It's too far away. I try to jink him but he catches the ball.

"Too slow" he says

He tries to shoot but I can block him.

"Too slow" I say, mocking him.

He laughs and defends me.

I jink him three times in a row and dunk. He looks impressed.

He catches the ball and runs fastly to the basket, dunking too.

"Okay.. This time, I will defend here." He stays under the basket.

I grab the ball and run to dunk. He just stays there so I push him with my body, in the middle of the jump and dunk. He pulls me down with him and I fall on top of him. We laugh and look at each other's eyes.

"Sorry... I didn't want to fall"

"It's okay. I pulled you down but it wasn't on purpose."

We get up and continue to shoot buckets.

Later, we were lunching. I was very hungry and while I was eating, I was thinking about what happened in the gym.

"Hi... Are you okay?" Steph asks me.

"Oh, hi. Yes, I'm okay. I was just thinking."

"You play very well. I was looking at you while you were playing and you jinked Klay very well. I was very impressed.

"Thanks... I love to see you play too"

"Thanks. Well, Klay's calling me. I'll talk to him. You can come to our side if you want. You're here alone."

I looked around. Really I was in the middle of the room with no one around.

"Okay... Thanks." I follow him and he leads me to the boys.

"Hi Catherine. You're a really good player."

"Thanks, Draymond! You too"

"You're welcome"

I look at Klay and he smiles at me.

"Catherine... Can you come to our game tonight? You can seat on our team's bench." Klay asked, shyly.

"Okay. I'll try to go" his face lighted up. I smile.

That night, I sat on their bench and saw them warming up. Klay was shirtless and I looked at his defined muscles while shooting. God, I have a crush on that man from a long time ago.

The game starts and they win to the Spurs. They were partying when Klay climbed a chair and grabbed a microphone.

"First of all, I want to thank everyone that came to see our game. Second, I want to say something to an important person. My special girl. My princess. I want you to know that I love the way you play, I love the way you are, I love all of you. In that moment that we had, I just wanted to kiss you, but I didn't have the courage to do that cause I was afraid you would reject me. But, tonight, I played for you and I won thinking about you." he said looking at me.

Oh my god! Was he talking about me?

"Catherine, will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked at him and he smiled.

I cried of joy and ran through the court. I jumped in his arms and hugged him.

"I love you"

"I knew that. I love you too" he kisses me gently and I feel his soft lips on mines for the first time in milions of dreams.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉
Don't forget to request

Catherine❤❤