Devin Booker

My bestfriend, Devin Booker, was a NBA player and I always went to see his games. I always sat behind their bench and I had a lot of friends from his team. One day, at the game Phoenix Suns against Cleveland Cavaliers I could see LeBron always looking at me while warming up. I ignored him cause I wasn't a fan of his game. When their warm ups were over, he came to talk to me.

"Hi, beautiful" he said smirking.

"I'm sorry... I'm not your fan"

He took that by surprise but didn't give up.

"I didn't come here because I thought you were an hot fan. I came here cause I thought you were a beautiful and sexy girl."

I blushed but didn't take his compliment. I looked over at Devin. He was joking around with his teammates. As I look at him, he looks back at me and frowns when he sees Lebron talking to me. He went in our direction.

"Hi, Catherine. Do you need something?"

"LeBron is boring me"

"I'm sorry, LeBron, could you go back to your team?"

"Do you think I'm afraid of you, little boy? If I really want, I'll have her in my bed by tonight. And you're not gonna stop me."

He walked away and I was shocked about his commentary.

"Ignore him. He won't do anything. I won't let him."

"He's much older and much bigger than you. You don't have any chances."

"But I can still try to protect you, right?"

I nodded and he went back to the game. He defended Lebron the entire game and when Lebron passed him, he'd always hit Devin on purpose.

At the end of the game, Cavs won 120-96 to the Suns and I was waiting for Devin at their locker room's door.

"Hi, Caty."

"Hi, buddy. You played well."

"No, I didn't. I sucked."

"Oh.. You really played well. And you defended LeBron very well too."

His face dropped.

"It was for him to know that he can't mess with you"

"Awwwww... Thanks, buddy"

We walked out of the gym and LeBron stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going? You stay here with me... I'm going to make you feel precious." he said smirking.

I felt scared because he was grabbing me strongly.

"Get your fucking hands off of her!" Devin yelled at him.

"Or what? You punch me? Oh... I'm so scared" he said sarcastically.

Then, I saw Devin throw a punch at his face and grabbed my hand.

"Run!"

We ran to his car and drove home. The trip was silent till we arrived at his house. He stopped and none of us got out of the car. We stood there silently...

"Well... Thanks for what you did for me tonight" I said, trying to break the ice.

"Your my.... Best friend... I had to save you"

"I have to ask you something..."

"I have to say something first that may be the answer to your question. I love you. I realized that a few days ago. I love to look at you when you're not looking and I hate when other guys flirt with you. That was why I punched LeBron."

I stood there. I didn't know what to say. I looked at him and he put his hands on my hands.

"I know you can not feel the same way as I do and I don't want to ruin our friendship but, can I kiss you?"

I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him. He sweetly kissed back. When I broke the kiss, I looked into his eyes, not letting him go.

"I love you too. I realized that the moment I looked at you and you went there to help me. I felt lost and alone when you went to play and left my side. I felt in love when you defended me from LeBron."

He shyly smiles at me.

"Could you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I smile at him. We kiss and then, we went to his house and cuddled on the couch.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉
I need more requests!!!

Catherine❤❤