Devin Booker

This imagine was requested by SalinaG.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"Miss Salina, your fans are making questions." Your employer says.

"Let them ask. I don't have to answer"

"But they want to know how did your last relationship end"

"Tell them I don't remember" You say, walking away to your closet.

"But Miss! What about the Suns' game you were going to see this afternoon?"

"Oh I almost forgot! I'm calling José to pick me up. You don't have to worry, Bella. Take a break for the rest of the day." You say, walking out of the door.

You were a really famous actress that all teenagers wanted to be like or simply date. You really liked sports but thanks to your big fans, you never had the opportunity to watch a live game of your city's team, the Phoenix Suns.

You had to admit that there were some cute and hot players on that team and you were really excited to go watch the game.

Devin's POV:

It was one game like the others... Us against the sixers... Ben Simmons is gonna crash us, dammit!

"Hey! Why the frown?" Tyler asked.

"Just overthinking about the game" I sigh.

"C'mon man. Relax... You'll see that tonight's gonna be perfect" He says, patting my back and carrying me to the court.

Time skip...

Your POV:

You finally got there and sit on your courtside chair. You listen to the balls and the players running while warming up. You explore every single one of them and relax for some minutes.

Devin's POV:

I was dribbling my ball between my legs when I saw a girl enter the gym. I recognized her from somewhere...

"Is that... Salina??? Oh my god!!! Tyler!!! Salina!! THE Salina is here!!"

"What? How? Where?" He says, looking around quickly.

I leave him behind and run to the girl.

"I'm so sorry for bothering you, Salina... But, could you at the end of the game give me an autograph?"

Your POV:

A cute guy approaches you and you look up.

"I'm so sorry for bothering you, Salina... But, could you at the end of the game give me an autograph?"

You open your eyes wide when you hear his smooth and deep voice. You were just thinking about how cute and innocent that boy was and now you were wondering how he'd sound saying your name in your ear.

"Hu- I'm sorry. Yeah, for sure!" You wake up from your transe and earn a smile from the boy.

"Thank you so much! I'm gonna play for you, Miss. If you hear the name Devin Booker on the speakers, I'm doing something for you" He says, smiling a lot and running back to the court.

Time skip...

Suns won!!! 60 points from Devin Booker. You were really proud and melting inside knowing it was all for you. He wasn't like the other fans. He had something special.

"Devin!" You called, hoping he had heard. He instantly turns to you and runs to your side.

"Yes?"

"Well... I-I... I think we could get to know each other a little more... don't you think?" You say, blushing hard.

"Really? Are you serious? I... I'd love to!" He says, hugging you but then, stepping back embarrassed.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't want to pass the limits."

You kiss his cheek and smile.

"It's okay. Don't treat me like a diva, please... I'm your friend now" You say, smiling and earning another smile from him.

Some years later, you weren't just the best best friends that someone could have. You had the best relationship in the world.

"Baby, how's your back?" You ask, laying by his side.

"Sore... but it's gonna be okay with a massage" He says, repositioning himself.

"You're too smart, Booker." You say, laughing and rolling your eyes.

"I know you love me" He says, against the pillow.

"Well, maybe you're wrong" you say, teasing.

"I know you do" He says, getting up and tackling you to the bed, making you giggle.

"I love you, Salina" He says, pecking your lips and showing you his cute smile.

"Love you too, Booker"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it! I'm sorry because it's so short but I didn't know what to write more. 😅

Catherine ❤❤