Chapter 1

The secret is out. For decades your organizations stayed in the shadows, hiding the truth. Now we know. Their among us. Heroes and monsters. The world is full of wonders.

RosalieP.O.V.

"So how's your little trip?" I asked through my cell phone.

I was walking down the streets of New York. I had sunglasses on as I looked through the windows of all the little stores.

"Great. But it would be better if you were here with me." Steve said.

"Please, I bet your having a blast going around the world with out me." I said.

"Never. How's work?" he asked.

"Well..work is work. Me and my dad has bonded a lot since we last saw each other. I still worry about him though." I said.

"Why he's fine isn't he?"

"Yeah. It's just weird. I mean your dead for a few seconds and next thing you know your alive and well again as if a crazy Norse god didn't just stick his spear through your heart." I said.

"Well you don't know how it feels to be in his place,Rosy." he said.

"I know." I said. I stopped in front of a window of a little toy store and saw it a big sign that said Heroes of New York with little figures of the avengers inside. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Steve asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking of buying a little figure of you and giving it to my dad. He'll probably add it to his collection." I said.

"Maybe.I have to go, talk to you later?" he asked.

"Of course. Be safe!" I said.

"Sure thing. I Love you." He said and I smiled.

"Love you too." I said before hanging up and putting my phone back in my pocket. As I looked down my glasses came off. I went to go pick them up when another hand grabbed them for me. I looked up and saw a small dark colored boy. He handed me my glasses. I took them from him and smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome." He said before looking at the window.

"Which ones your favorite?" I asked pointing to the figurines in the window.

"I don't know. I like all of them." he said. He looked up at me.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"I can't tell you." I said. I leaned down to his height.

"It's classified." I said. I looked up as I saw a dark color man staring down at us.

"Are you his father?" I asked.

"Yes I am." he said putting a hand on the little boys shoulder.

"He's a cute little kid. Well I have to go, see-"

There was an explosion from a top of a building and glass flew everywhere. The man coved us up from getting any glass on us. What the hell was that?

"You guys okay?"he asked. I nod my head and so did his son.

"Okay I'll be back to see if anyone needs help. Watch after my boy!" he yelled before running off.

I looked at the little boy who I held in my arms. He seemed pretty calm. And I'm not going to lie so was I. He held on to my hands as we watched people start crowding around the building. Suddenly someone jumped out and landed on the street as it cracked under their feet. They had a hood over their head so we couldn't see who it was. In their hands they had a women with cuts and scratches on her. They laid her down gently before running off. Who the hell was that. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Agent Coulson. I need you back at base in my office."Maria said.

"I'm on my way." I said. I put my phone away and looked down at the little boy.

"I have to go. Just stay here until your dad comes back don't move!" I said and nods his head.

I walk past everyone as I cut into an alleyway and transported back to head quarters.

We can't explain everything we see,but our eyes are open. So what now? There are no more shadows for you to hide in. Something impossible just happened. What are you gonna do about it?

Yeah first chapter! Sorry it's so short.