Chapter 14

THANK YOU SAVANNABANANA1999! I got a website that works! So now the book doesn't have to be on hold! YEAAAHHHH!! This chapter won't have much of the episode but the next one will!

RosalieP.O.V.

After I came back down stairs I sat on a chair in the lab and watched Fitzsimmons work. Silas came down stairs and rested on my neck. Ward was still punching the punching bag as we all waited for Skye to come down. It was kinda quite and boring except for the sound of Wards fist hitting the bag. So I decided to say something.

"Ward....hey, Ward?" I asked.

"Yes?" Ward asked.

"Do you love me know?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." he said.

"Nope, that's not reassuring to me. I know you said yes but I don't feel it. Do you feel the love Silas?" I asked.

'Not at all.' Silas said.

"Let me hear you say it." I said.

"I love you." Ward said pausing for a moment before going back to punching.

"Still don't feel it. Say it again but let's add a little echo. A little 'I love you Rosalie Coulson, Coulson, Coulson, Coulson' I want every one up top to hear it." I said.

Ward stop punching and turned to look at me.

"I love you Rosalie Coulson."

I raised an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes.

"I love you Rosalie Coulson, Coulson, Coulson, Coulson..."

"Thank you, that was beautiful." I said clapping my hands.

I saw Jemma and Fitz laughing silently and I smiled. My eyes went to the stairs. Dang Skye, you better have not gone back to sleep. Silas started making a beat from his mouth. I started bobbing my head. I started doing the same beat on the chair and started humming as Silas joined.

"Stop it." Ward said.

"Hey Ward?"

"What?" He asked.

"Get low, get low, get low, GET LOW!" I yelled.

'TO THE WINDOW!

TO THE WALL!' Silas yelled.

"TO THE WALL!" I said. Ward was giving me a death glare.

"MOPPING ALL THESE HALLS!" I yelled.

'ALL YOU BITCHES-'

"Can you guys shut up!" Ward yelled.

Me and Silas went quite as Skye came down the steps. I walked up to Ward and slapped his arm.

"YOUR MEAN!!!" I yelled like a little kid.

I ran past Skye and went up the stairs. I was going to go into my room but stopped as I past the steps to go up into my dad's office. I went up and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and walked in. My dad was at his desk looking down at se papers but when he saw me he smiled.

"Hey sweetie." he said.

"Hey." I said.

"I notice you were gone last night." he said.

"Yeah, I was with Steve." I said.

"Is he-"

"Gone? Yeah sent back to Washington by Fury."

I looked around his office.

"So I notice the plane has been fixed." I said.

"Yeah. Fury was pretty upset when he found out about what happened. But it's fixed and better than it was before." He said.

"What happened to the fish tank we were going to put up?" I asked.

"There was a no go on the fish tank." He said.

"Fury said something?" I asked.

"Yep."

It was quite for a few seconds before I decide to say something.

"When were you going to tell me?" I asked.

My dad gave me a confused look

"About Camila." I said.

"Rosalie..."

"Were you ever going to tell me? Did mom know?" I asked.

"Of course she knew. Before I was with her I was with Camila, but after Camila left I had eyes only for your mother."

"You know I don't keep secrets from you, right?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Good. I just thought you didn't." I said.

I turned around and walked towards the door as I grabbed the handle i stopped.

"Is there any other secret lovers I need to know about?" I asked.

"No." he said.

I opened the door and walked out closing it shut behind me.

Next chapter will be up tomorrow!