Chapter 6

RosalieP.O.V.

'Rosy wake up! Skye is here.' I heard Silas say.

I opened my eyes as the adjusted. Silas was in front of me as my head laid on the table. I heard voices to the side of me but my senses were still waking up. I saw Skye with my dad. They were talking but I didn't hear their whole conversation.

"..he wishes you stayed in Tahiti." Skye said.

"It's a magical place." My dad said.

Why does he keep saying that? I lifted head off the table with a groan and I felt there eyes on me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out for an hour. I guess you woke up a minute after Ward went to sleep." my dad said.

I got up out of the chair and cracked my back. I put a hand on the table and Silas crawled up and wrapped around it.

"Who let this chick out?" I asked.

"You know I have a-"

"Sorry,Skye right?" I asked. She nods her head.

"Ward doesn't like your style. Kinda think I do." Skye said.

"What about his?" my dad asked pulling up the news video on the screen.

"Employes could not identify the attacker but the security.."

A dark colored man showed up on the screen and my dad paused it.

"Oh my god it's him." I said.

"You do know him." my dad said.

"I met him before the explosion. The boy...him. He went to see if anyone was hurt. He was nice. I didn't think he would do something like this." I said putting my hand on my head.

"He just needs a break." Skye said.

"Then give him a break. What you got?" my dad asked Skye.

I went to stand up but just ended up sitting back down. I put my head down and closed my eyes again. Why do I feel so tired. I felt someone pick me up and carry me. They laid me down on the couch and I opened my eyes. My dad put a blanket over me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You need to rest." he said.

"I'm fine." I said trying to get up but he just pushed me back down.

"Your eyes are dull and your turning pale. You just need a nap."

"But I want to help." I whined.

"And you will. But right now you need to get your strength back." he said.

Skye came over and looked down at me. My put his hand over my forehead.

"Your not burning up so your not sick." he said.

"When have I ever been know to get sick,dad?" I asked.

"Wait, hold up. She's your daughter?" Skye asked.

"Rosalie Coulson, my only heir." my dad said. He patted my head.

"Rest up. You'll be better before you know it." he said. I watched him walk away with Skye trailing behind him.

"I'm don't want to sleep!" I said.

'Come on Rosy. Be a good girl and rest.' Silas said.

"Be a good snake and don't talk."

'Oh,so that's how you gonna be.'

"Yep."

I felt a prick on my arm and yelped. I grabbed Silas and threw him off of me.