Chapter 9

RosalieP.O.V.

I was still sitting on the floor of my bunk. My head rested on my knees as I hugged them to my chest. Why did Skye have to bring that up? I know she didn't mean to do it on purpose, she didn't know what happened.

Hell, no one on this bus knew what happened. Except Dad and May since dad probably told her. I trust May, she could keep a secret.

Some point while I was wrapped up in my thoughts I fell asleep, only to be waken up a while later from someone licking my face.

'Wake up, we're here!' Silas said.

I opened my eyes. I got up from the floor and stretched. I rubbed my eyes before sitting down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and checked it.

4 texts messages from: Steve R.

I put in my pass code and checked Steve's messages.

Hey, how are you? Are we still going to meet up later today?

-S

Rose, is everything okay?

-S

I miss you. I hope we can still get to see each other later.

-S

Your probably asleep so that's why your not getting my messages. Sorry if I woke you.

Love you

-S

I texted him back.

Hey, Just woke up. In Peru to get the O-8-4. Can't wait to see you.

Love ya, see you soon!

-R

A knock came from my door. I put my phone in my pocket. My dad opened the door.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yep!" I said.

Silas crawled up my leg back to his spot on my neck. I grabbed my sunglasses before walking with my dad outside into a SHIELD car and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ended up stopping at an Archaeological site. I hopped out of the car. There was tents, a few other cars and some equipment. I put my sunglasses and started to walk around. I saw Jemma and Fitz going behind a tree and I followed behind them.

'What do you think the O-8-4 looks like?' Silas asked. I shrugged.

"Don't know, just hope it's no a talking squirrel with super powers or were screwed." I said sarcastically.

'Hey! That could happen.'

After pushing some leaves out of my way I found myself in front of a really big temple.

'Dammmmmmmnnn.'

I look back down and see Jemma and Fitz go inside the temple.

"We should warn the people who live around here in case the O-8-4 is dangerous." I heard Skye say from behind me.

I turn around and see Skye was talking to my dad. I moved away from them and brought my attention to a big rock that suddenly became interesting.

"Rosalie, with me!" my dad said.

I turn around as my dad makes his way up the steps. I run and get behind him. When we get to the top of the stairs a man comes out.

"Good morning, professor. I'm Agent Coulson with SHIELD. I understand you made an interesting discovery." dad said.