Chapter 4

RosalieP.O.V.

"You have 15 minutes to get your stuff ready and meet me out front. I'll leave you of your not there." Dad said.

"You know I can just teleport there right?" I asked.

"Yeah,but would you rather teleport or ride with me in my car?" Dad asked.

"See you in 15!" I said.

I opened the door into my room and grabbed my suit case. I started back my stuff, pictures,clothes etc. I finished and looked around for Silas.

"Silas! Bud where are ya?" I asked.

'Here!'

I looked over at my table which Silas was on. He was flipping the page of a book. He looked up at me and blinked.

'Why ya packing?'

"My dear friend we are leaving."

'OH MY GOD! ARE WE GOING TO DISNEY LAND?!'

"No."

'Are we going to Hogwarts?'

"No,but I wanna go there too. We have been selected for my dad's special team."

'When we leaving?'

"Well I'm done packing. We can go met my dad outside now since you don't have to pack anything."

'I so do!'

"Oh really?What?" I asked.

'Um..my tooth brush.'

"Stop kidding yourself. On my neck!" I said.

Silas slithered down then went up my leg,arm,and wrapped himself around my neck. I grabbed my suit case and made my way outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and my dad pulled up in his car-I mean 'Lola' In side the big shield airplane we were going to live in. He parked the car and we got out with our sunglasses on looking like bad asses. I got my suitcase out the trunk. A guy came to strap the car in.

"Don't touch Lola." Dad said and the guy stopped and backed away.

I looked around as my dad went up the stairs with Ward. Man this plane was big.

"Um excuse me."

I turned around and saw a boy and girl.

"Hi!You must be Rosalie Coulson. We're-"

"Fitz-Simmons. It's nice to meet you guys." I said.

"I'm sorry but is that a snake around your neck?" Jemma asked.

"Oh yeah! Guys this is Silas. Stick out your hands please." I said.

They shrugged and stuck out their hands. I touched them both for 5 seconds before pulling away.

"What was that?" Fitz asked.

"Just a mind link." I said.

"For what?"

'Hey were's are room?' Silas asked.

"Oh my god. Did he just talk!" Jemma asked.

"Yeah. Well talk to you guys later!" I said.

I walked past them and up the spiral stairs. Walking into the next room it was furnished and looked like a living room. There was little rooms with a bed and tv in side.

"Melinda May is just the pilot?" I heard Ward ask.

"Omg she's here! Dad how did you get her to come?" I asked.

"Come on Sir what game are you really playing?" Ward asked.

"Better start to gear up." Dad said before walking away.

Ward looks at me and opens his mouth but I stop him.

"Yes I have a snake on my neck. It is normal." I said.

I brought my suit case towards one of the rooms and but it down on the bed. I tuck my sunglasses off.

"What's up?" I heard my dad ask from behind me.

"The air." I said.

"No I mean what's up with you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"2 minutes we've been here and you haven't teleported,tried to touch something your not supposed to, and your eyes are still brown."

"Maybe I don't want to show my real eye color." I said.

"You don't have to hide. Not from them."

"You and May are the only ones who know about me being 'special'. I know I don't have to hide,but it's a new world. They don't know what I can do.All they know is that I am an ordinary person with the power to talk to a snake." I said.

"Eyes.Change.Now." he said.

I sighed and my eyes flashed to purple. I stared up at my dad as he looked down at me.

"Your mother always used to hide. When she was out side and not at HQ or with me. She would hide cause she was afraid that once people saw her eyes.Her beautiful, unique purple eyes that they would judge her just because of what she was. They would run away."

"But you didn't." I said.

"No. Cause I saw something in her that made me look past that." He said.

He stood up from my bed.

"I just don't want you to hide." He said.

"Did you get a hit on the rising tide?" I asked.

"Yep. Once the plane lanes again you me and Ward will be heading we me towards one of their members location." he said.

"Cool."

"Be ready. No hiding."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in an alley way. I was leaning against the van were one of the members were 'hiding'. Silas with me. My eyes still purple.I was listening to her talking from inside.

"How will you come at us? From the air? From the ground? How will you silence us this time? How can you?The truth is in the wind.Its everywhere.You can not stop the rising tide.You will not find us,you will never see our faces but rest to sure we will rise against those who shield us from the truth."

"I'm we're going in." I said in my communicator. I teleported into the van and saw a girl sitting at a computer.

"And nothing...nothing can stop us in the-"

I clapped my hands making her stop.She slowly turned around and saw me. I narrowed my eyes at her and she stared at me.

"What the-"

"Go back to the part were you said we wouldn't find you,cause we did." I said.

I flicked my hand and the van door opened as my Dad and agent Ward were waiting outside. The girl looked at them.

"Hey...what up?" She asked. Ward out a cover over her head and pulled out of the van.

"Drive it back to the plane." Dad said following Ward to their car.

I jumped in the front seat and started the car.

"Sunglasses." I said.

I put mines on and put a small pair on Silas. I followed the car as we made our way towards the plane.

'They see me rollin

They hatin'

Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty'

"Yo my boy Silas

If you don't shut up

I swear I'm gonna throw you

Out the god damn window."

I sang rolling down the window. He laid his head on my shoulder. I rolled the window back up as we drove in silence.

'You hatin.'