Chapter 22

RosalieP.O.V.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"I was born ready." Skye said.

It's was in the morning. After what happened with me and my dad I went to bed. Only to be waken up by Skye who wanted me to come with her into her Van. She told that she was happy that I was okay and wasn't hurt. I said the same to her in return. She told me about her life and I told her a little bit more about me.We ate breakfast together (Me teleporting into the kitchen, getting food without being scene.)

Now we sat in the front of Skye's Van. Skye in the drivers seat and me sitting in passenger. Everyone now was up and about, but they didn't know where we were. I put up a barrier around the inside of Skye's van, a barrier that would block any loud sound from being heard out side. We were having a staring contest. Skye narrowed her eyes at me. I had my head held high as I starred right back at her. I made my eyes get brighter, brighter and Skye turned her head, blinking. I threw my hands up.

"I win!" I said.

"That's because you cheated." Skye said.

"Say what? I would never!"

Skye shook her head and laughed. She pulled up her laptop and opened up.

"Hey, off the laptop! We're suppose to be having sister bonding time." I said.

"And we still are." she said not looking up from her screen, typing away.

"Your choosing time on a computer than being with me. I'm hurt." I said with a pout.

"Aw, don't be. You know I love spending time with my big sis."

"Your awesome, funny, crazy, big sis."

"PRIMADONA GIRL, YEAH-"

I picked up my phone and put it to my ear.

"Yellow!" I said.

"Agent Coulson, Director Fury wants you present in his office." A mans voice said through the phone.

"Okayyyy...when and where?" I asked.

"As soon as you can get to HQ in DC."

The man hung up. I put my phone away. Alrighty then! What does Fury need me for?

"Who was that?" Skye asked.

"No one." I said.

"Yeah, huh. Nice ringtone." Skye said.

"Thanks." I said.

There was a moment of silence. I tapped my fingers on my lap. Me and Skye both looked at each other with grins on our faces. I went to my music pressed play and turned up the volume.

"PRIMADONA GIRL, YEAH!

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS THE WORLD!!

I CANT HELP THAT I NEED IT ALL!!

THE PRIMADONA LIFE,

THE RISE AND FALL!!"

We continued to sing the song until someone tapped on my window. I turned my music off as Skye rolled down the window. It was my dad.

"Hey you!" I said.

"What's up, Phil?" Skye asked.

"I'd prefer you not call me "Phil"." Dad said.

"Can I call you Phil?" I asked.

"I will ground you for life if you call me Phil." Dad said.

"Alrighty then."

"Okay. You're the boss....A.C." Skye said.

"Me and Rosy hanging out. Spending time together. Just been missing my van a bit, taking a little me time."

"I want your help with something." Dad said.

Skye inhales deeply before leaning up in her seat.

"Hit me with it."

"You ever rob a bank?" Dad asked.

"No."

"An armored car?"

"Nope."

"How about a casino?"

"Should I be offended?" Skye asked.

"Somebody's stealing millions of dollars in diamonds. They've found a way to crack the security systems. " dad said.

"Well damn." I said.

"I want you to figure out their exploit." Dad said to Skye.

Skye hugged her computer closer to her.

"Hmm."

"Well, since I would be no help at all I think it's best if I'd be going!" I said.

I teleported out of the Van and next to the steps.

"And where are you going?" Dad asked.

I turned around to look at him.

"Fury called me in. He wants me in D.C.." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Didn't say. So I'm going to find out when I get there."

I started walking up the steps.

"How long will you be gone?" He asked.

I stopped and looked at him.

"A day, 2 tops." I said.

I made my way to the top and walked to my room. I grabbed my jacket and put it on, then looked around for Silas.

"Silas." I said.

'In here!'

I checked the inside of my jacket pocket and he was there.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

'Looking for bubble gum.'

"When have you known me to chew bubble gum?"

'You never know what I could find in your pocket. I found 50 bucks last time.'

"You-"

"Hey."

I looked at my door and saw Skye. I gave her a smile.

"Sup." I said.

"I heard you were leaving. I just wanted to say bye, be safe. You know all that biz."

"Thanks."

She nods her head and goes to walk away when I grab her arm.

"Wait. Before I go I was meaning at some point to do this." I said.

She looked at me confused.

"Do what?" She asked.

"A protecter spell. It's so I can become yours, know if your hurt or in danger where ever I am." I said.

I grabbed her hands as mine was starting to glow purple. I closed my eyes.

"I call the souls of my people. Seers of death, Witches of light, and Shifters of all kinds. I cast my protecting onto this begin before me, for she is my friend...for she is family. I shall protect her at all cost-"

I was cut off by Skye pulling me into a tight hug.

"Don't go. Please, it won't be the same without you."

I opened my eyes and returned her hug, rubbing her back lightly.

"I'll be gone 1, 2 days. I don't know what Fury might need me for-"

"2 days. No longer than that. Don't make me have to hung you down."

I laughed. I heard Skye sigh.

"I'm serious."

"I know...2 days, I promise."