Chapter 8

RosalieP.O.V.

After talking to my dad I went over to Skye who was by her bunk.

"Hey!" I said.

Skye looked up and smiled.

"Hey, Rosalie and snake...nice plane." she said tapping her water bottle.

"Yeah, I know right! Buts it's nothing compared to-"

'Hey I wanna talk to her too!' Silas said.

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on Skye's shoulder. I pulled my hand back and looked down at Silas.

"Go ahead." I said.

'HI!!!!!!!!' Silas yelled.

Skye covered her ears and looked at Silas in shock.

"You can talk?" Skye asked.

"Yep, try getting him to shut up that's a trick." I said.

"You can say that again." Skye said.

"Say what again?" my dad asked coming up to us.

Me and Skye looked at each other.

"I was just telling Skye about this awesome bus." I said.

"Sweet ride." Skye said.

"I had a little good will from director Fury when I got hot right before the battle of New York." dad said.

"You took a bullet?" Skye asked

Me and my dad exchange glances. Ever since my dad died, what happened in New York, and all the stuff I went through it was kinda hard for me to listen or talk about that stuff.

"Ish. An Asgardian stabbed me through the heart with a Chitauri scepter. The effect was similar. Got a few weeks R and R in this plane. Has it completely refurnished. Stud up, speared no expense."

"Yeah, agent Ward told me they sent you to Tahiti." Skye said.

"It's a magical place." dad said.

"You mentioned that." She said.

'Like a billion times.' Silas said.

We followed my dad to are lounging are and he sat down first. Skye put her water bottle on the table.

"Here use a coaster." dad said.

I have Skye one and she put it under her bottle. She sat down while me and my dad but on our seat belts.

"Buckle up." dad said.

Skye put on her seat belt.

"I don't even know where we're going." Skye said.

"You too, huh?" I asked.

"Peru. Where the O-8-4 was reported." dad said.

"And the O-8-4 is?" Skye asked.

"A object of unknown origin. Kind of like you." dad said to Skye.

"So we go in and see if it's useful or if it's a threat." I said.

"Last one turned out to be pretty interesting." dad said.

"And what was the last one?" Skye asked.

"A hammer." dad said.

"I remember that mission! Ah, that was a good trip to New Mexico." I said.

The plane went up into the air and Dad and Skye had their own conversation while I was listen to music on my phone. Made in the USA came on and I hummed along to the song. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to look at Skye.

"Whatcha listening to?"she asked.

"Music?"

"No kidding. Sing something." she said.

"Okay. Pick a song from my phone." I said.

I handed my phone to Skye and she flipped threw my library. She handed my phone back and I saw that it was Déjà Vu by Sleeping with Sirens. I nod my head and clear my throat as Skye and my dad stare at me.

"You know I love it when your hairs pulled back

Ooo it drives me crazy

You know I love it when you look like that

Tell me what you wanna do, yeah

You know I love to get the sheets messed up

Put your hands on my chest cause it might get rough-"

"Okay could we please change the song. Please." dad said.

Me and Skye laughed. I gave her my phone and she picked a different song. I saw what it was Swimming by Florence and the machine. I my smile died and my expressing was blank.

"Can you chose a different song?" I asked.

"Why?" Skye asked taking my phone.

My phone vibrated in her hand and she looked at.

"Text from Steve R.?" she said.

"Let me see!" I said.

I tried to grab my phone but she pulled it away.Skye unbuckled her seat belt and ran into my bunk. I took mine off and followed her. She sat in my bed and when I got inside I closed the door.

"So who's Steve?" Skye asked.

I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"He's a solider." I said.

Skye started jumping up and down.

"Oh my god, that's what Jemma was telling me about! Your dating Captain America!!!" Skye said.

She was having a fangirl attack. Skye grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed.

"Is he really a gentlemen? Is he a good kisser? In New York did you guys kick ass together?" Skye asked.

"Can we not talk about this." I said looking down at my lap.

"I heard Loki held you captive! Was he scary? Did Steve save you and after did you guys-"

"Skye!" I said. My face turned red.

"You did! How is he? I bet he's a real-"

"We didn't do anything!" I said getting up from my bed.

"So your still a?"

"No!"

"Hey it's okay if you only did it once. But if it was with Steve I bet it was pretty special."

"Can you stop please!" I said.

Tears started to fall out off my eyes and I brushed them away.

"Hey what's wrong?" Skye asked.

"I just need a minute alone." I said.

"Did I say something that-"

"Skye! Please just go."

She nods her head. Skye gets off my bed and lays my phone down before going out the door and closing it. I ran a hand through my hair.

"Please Loki, don't do this!" I said tears streaming down my eyes. He ripped my dress off of me leaving me in my underwater and the corset that was under my dress. He took if his shirt and pants.

I backed up to the little space of wall I had and slid down it, hugging myself. New tears formed in my eyes and I let them fall. My phone buzzed on my bed and I saw it was Steve texting again. Silas slid off me and onto my bed putting my phone on silence. He sent me a small smile.

'I'll come and get you when we land.'

Silas slid down and went under the door and outside. I put my head in my hands.

"You'll forgive me. You love me any way." Loki's voice echoed in my mind.

I put my hands on my legs and curled my fingers, my nails digging into my knees.

"I hate you."