Chapter 13

Hey Guyss!!!!!!!! I am going to try my best to make updates for this book at least twice a week. I have also decied that once this book ends I will be making a thrid book that leads into Avengers: Age of Ultron once it comes out. And for whatever movie comes next or more agents of shield and other things in the fourth book and so on and so forth. Anyway heres the chapter!

RosalieP.O.V.

I woke up from the sun hitting my eyes. I grabbed the sheet and put it over my eyes. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Morning beautiful." Steve said.

I turned around so that I was facing him.

"Morning!" I said, my eyes bright.

Steve started kissing my shoulder and I laughed. I heard him sigh.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I have to leave today. Fury wants me back in Washington as soon as possible." he said.

I wrapped my arms around him, laying my head in the crock of his neck.

"I don't want you to leave." I whispered.

Steve kissed the top of my head and rested his head on top of my head.

"Me either." he said.

We stayed like that for awhile until my phone start ringing. I got up and my eyes searched the room. I found it laying next to my pants on the floor and grabbed it.

"Hello?" I asked.

'Rosy, the plane is going to be up in 5.'

"Silas? What-how do you have a phone? Most of all how were you able to dial?"

'I'll never tell! See ya soon!'

I hung up the phone and looked at Steve. He was already out if the bed with his pants on putting on a shirt. I got out of the bed with a sheet around me. I dropped the sheet and snapped my fingers, my clothes appearing on my body.

"Well, that's a real time saver." Steve said. I put my phone in my pocket before looking down at the ground

"Be safe." I said.

Steve walked over to me and put his arms on my shoulder. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck before teleporting back to the plane. I ended up in the living room were Ward was eating a bagel.

"Hey." I said.

He jumped and glared at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Hi. Where have you been?"

"None of your business." I said.

"Whatever. I'll just ask Skye once she comes down for training." he said with shrug.

"Since when does Skye need training?" I asked.

I looked around and saw no one else.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"May's getting ready to fly, Fitzsimmons are down in the lab, Agent Coulson is in his office, and Skye's still sleeping." he said.

"Ah." I said.

Ward finished one half if his bagel and when he went to get the other one I snatched it and ran away. I went downstairs as Ward was still chasing me and ran into the lab. Jemma and Fitz looked up from what they we're doing and at me.