Chapter 11

RosalieP.O.V.

A few minutes later and I had my hands tied to a chair leg. Silas stayed still around my neck. The soldiers took Skye, May, and Ward downstairs which left me and my dad upstairs with Camilla. The O-8-4 was brought up as well and sat in the table.

My dad was inside the conference room, tide to a pole while I was outside near the door way. One of Camilla's solider's kept punching my dad in my face and I could feel my blood boil.

My dad's face looked terrible. His nose was bleeding and blood dripped out of his mouth. After the last punch my dad turned his head and spit out some blood.

"The reason I'm still alive is because you need me to verify the change of route for your pilot when HQ calls in any minute now." my dad said to Camilla.

"I'd appreciate that." She said.

"Well, he's not going too!" I said.

A solider comes up to me and punches me in the face. My head snaps to the side and my jaw starts to hurt but the pain goes away quickly.

"You know for a big guy, I thought you'd hit harder." I said.

He went to punch me again but Camilla raised her hand.

"If I don't shield will shoot this air craft out of the sky. Take the O-8-4 out of your hands. Maybe I should let them." dad said.

"Oh no, I think you'll make the call. You've already handed me your plane for the life of one of your little lab rats. If I open the cago hold, you lose them all....and Rosalie over here will get tossed out as well. And, your such a sentimentalist." Camilla said.

"You knew this was a weapon all along."

"But you got to it first. I had to play nice. Yes, Coulson. For once I'm actually ahead of you. My country apprehend that weapon decades ago. After the fall of hydra, many scientist followed their Nazi friends to hide in this side of the world."

"German engineering."

I watch my dad start pulling and untying his restraints.

"The weapon was lost during the clash in the jungle. Until today. With it, we'll end the rebel uprising and finally stabilize my country."

"You mean rule your country." I said.

Camilla turns to look at me.

"You stay in you boarders, I'll stay in mine." she said.

"Those boarders are disappearing. Aliens descended on New York, remember? They don't care about what color you wear only who's standing in the way. We should be working together not fighting." dad said.

I start tugging at my ropes. Stupid when I have the power of fire and can burn them, right? But I don't want all the attention on me. I think about what dad said about him and Camilla having history together, how he let them come on this plane and get us into this shit.

But what was really on my mind was how Steve was going to be gone tomorrow morning and I might not see him again for a very long time. I snap out of my thoughts as Camilla squats in front of my dad.

"Was it 11 years ago now? You swooped in with SHIELD with so much confidence, so much mysteries. You had 100 men at your disposal. And yet...now-"

"A hand picked team. And yes, their that good." my dad said.

"Oh, Phil. Your not even aware. You ideal newisum. Your collectables, an air built in man cave. You surround yourself around young attractive agents, your having a mid life crisis. And I'm not going to mention your red corvette."

"Her names Lola." me and my dad say at the same time. Camilla laughs.

"Of course it is." she says.

"You built this team so you could feel relevant. Feel needed."

"They don't need me. They need time." dad said.

"Well time is not on their side." Camilla said.

"No, but you give them something better...a common enemy."

There's a crash from down stairs and the plane shakes. I smile. Camilla's men were about to go downstairs when she tells them to stop. I keep pulling as my ropes start getting lose.

"SHIELD 616 we have radar contact. Requesting confirmation on a change of course over." a lady says from the speaker.

Camilla holds a gun to my dad's head and I start to panic.

"Answer it, or they all learn what a 30,000 drop feels like!"

"Agent Coulson, are you there? You have to confirm."

I hear a buzz to my right and see noise go past me.

"Yeah we're all good. It's going to be blue sky's from here on out." dad says.

I watch as noise goes to the O-8-4 and turns it on. A blue laser comes out and hits the side of the plane making a hole appear. A guard gets swooped out and I feel my self start to lift up. I grip the rope that was tied to my hands tight. The wind was blowing my hair as it went all over the place. I look towards my dad and see he's floating in the air hanging in to his rope to.

"ROSALIE!" dad yells over the wind.

"IM STILL HERE!" I said.

I feel Silas start slipping off my neck. Before he fall of my neck and out the hole I grab his tail pulling him back and putting him in my pocket.

'Thanks' Silas says.

I hear the door being opened and turned my head. Ward, Skye, and Fitzsimmons were together with chains and rope tied around them. I hear gun shots being fired and I see one of the guards shooting at Ward. I pull Silas out of my pocket.

'What are you doing?!'

"Protecting you!" I said.

I made Silas teleport back into my room were the door was shut. I saw my dad holding onto a pole. I teleport towards him and grab onto the pole holding him tight with all my strength.

I watch one of the soldiers get swooped up but before he went out the window he grabbed onto my dad's leg. I tried to kick him of but he wouldn't let go. I could see my dad's finger start to slip. My dad looks at me and I look at him.

I let go and grab onto the solider.

I made my hands catch on fire and her screamed in pain, letting go of my dad's leg. I try to teleport next to my dad but before I could the solider grabbed me, bringing me out with him.