Chapter 12

RosalieP.O.V.

I was falling through the sky with the solider holding onto my arms.I couldn't teleport with him still on me. I tried punching him but I never made contact with his face.

"If I'm going down, your going down will me!" He yelled.

"Um no! I got a date!" I said.

I made my hole body catch on fire and the guy screamed, finally letting go of me and falling to his death. I looked up and saw the plane. The hole was covered up with a big yellow object. I teleported back inside the plane and landed on the floor with a thud. I looked up as Jemma and Skye ran over to me.

"You okay?" Skye asked me.

I nod my head catching my breath. Jemma pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"Don't you ever dare get sucked out of this plane ever again!" She said.

"Wouldn't plan on it." I said.

After she pulled away Fitz and Ward both pulled me into hugs and then my dad was last. I see Camilla behind him, hands tied to the pole. I stuck my tongue at her before closing my eyes.

We were safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the whole thing with Camilla and the O-8-4 we made it to The Sling shot. I was up in my bunk sitting on my bed, Silas laying his head on my lap. The sun was still out but it was starting to set. My phone buzzed and I checked it.

12 missed calls from: Steve R.

I squeezed my phone in my hand. I heard my door slide open and looked up to find Skye.

"Hey." she said with a small smile.

I give her a small smile back before looking back at my phone. I put it the side and Silas moved off my lap.

"My dad and Camilla." I said with a sigh.

"What about them?" Skye asked.

"They sleep together back in the day, didn't they?" I ask.

"He said it was classified, which I guess means a yeah... and I'm guessing he never told you." Skye said.

I nod my head. Skye sits next to me.

"What's with the sad face? I know your dad and Camilla-"

"I'm not upset about that. I was, but not anymore." I said.

"Then what's bothering you?" Skye asked.

She looks out the door before looking back at me.

"Is it about what ever I said earlier? Rosalie, I'm sorry-"

"It's okay, you didn't know. It's about Steve." I said.

An 'oh' sound comes from her mouth.

"Are you nervous? There's no need to be nervous. You and Steve must have went on millions of dates-"

Skye gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean I didn't know?"

I got up from my bed and slid my door shut. I sat back down on my bed.

"What I'm about to tell you I haven't told to anyone else on this team. My dad knows, so does May but you can't let the others find out." I said.

"I promise I won't tell anyone." she said. I took in a deep breath.

"This morning when you asked if me and Steve...did it and if Loki captured me."

"Yeah and you said you guys didn't but you weren't a virgin anymore."

"Loki did capture me. Him and Steve where my soul mates. Steve my soul mate, Loki my bond soul male. He forced me to marry him in return he would hurt my friends. The day of our wedding after we said I do the avengers came to save me. Loki sent his guards after them and picked me up bring us back to his room...."

My eyes started getting watery. I felt Silas staring at me and so was Skye.

"H-he took off my d-dress and the rest of my clothes. Then he took off his...he kissed my lips then my neck."

I saw Skye's face fall. I looked down, my hands shaking.

"I begged him not to do it. He said that I'll forgive him, that I loved him! I hated him! He raped me! Violated me!"

Tears finally fell down my face. Skye pulled me into a hug.

"He hurt me....said he wouldn't stop untill I screamed. When I did he stopped. He put his clothes back on and I wrapped my self with a blanket. He said that he was happy I didn't fight."

"I'm so sorry Rosalie. But what does that have to do with-"

She stopped and rested her chin on my head.

"Your scared he'll want to get...into it when you go see him." she said.

"I wanted him to be my first. Loki ruined everything...Im scared that he'll get mad." I said.

"Rosalie Coulson. From what you told me Steve is a gentlemen! He would wait if you want too!" she said.

I pulled away from her. I wiped my tears away.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." she said with a smile.

We stood up from my bed and Skye gave me a pay on the shoulder.

"What you still doing here for? Go to him!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood outside of a hotel room. It was night now. I found out be SHIELD that this was were Steve was staying at for tonight. I went up and knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door opened and there stood Steve. Shirtless.

"Rosalie." he said with a smile.

"Hey Steve." I said.

"What happened? I tried calling you, you didn't answer I was worried sick!"

"I'm sorry, there was this thing with a plane. Any way I'm sorry that I was late for our date."

"It's okay."

Steve grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Your here now...that's all that matters." Steve says.

He leans down and kisses me. Our lips move together as I feel Steve pull me close to him, well as close as he could get. I pull away but Steve steals a few more kisses. He stops and gives me a confused look.

"Is everything okay? Am I going to fast?" he asked.

"No! It's not you it's me." I said.

I ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm scared Steve. When Loki....he hurt me and was rough. I-"

"Rose, I'm not like him. I understand and I'll wait if you want me too."

"But I don't want to wait."

I put my hands on Steve's chest and he wraps his hands back around my waist.

"I want you....I'm just scared."

"You don't have to be. Your safe here with me."

I lean my head up and crash my lips onto his. Steve reacts immediately. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me inside his hotel room and lays me down in his bed. Steve pulls away from my lips and starts kissing down my neck and I run my hand through his hair.

"Steve..."

I flick my hand and the door locks and closes.