Chapter 21

RosalieP.O.V.

I opened my eyes and pulled my head away from the mirror. The light was no longer dim. And there wasn't that cold feeling anymore. Another knock came from the door. I opened it and looked outside. No one.

'What took you so long?'

I looked down and saw Silas. I shook my head.

"I'll tell you later." I said.

I grabbed Silas off the floor and he crawled onto my wrist. I walked to the meeting room. May and Fitz-Simmons all looked up as I came in. I looked down at the table and saw Skye's name on top of a box with lines moving up and down.

"So, how's everything going?" I asked.

"Good." Jemma said.

"Got the dispatch leaking Hall's location. User's an alias." May said looking down at the tablet she had.

"Oh, can you trace the DHCP sever-"

"Trace is running, but it'll take time." May said cutting Fitz off.

"How's Skye?" I asked.

"I thought she was done for, but she just sweet-talked her way into Quinn's office." Jemma said.

"How she managed that?" May asks.

"Pbht! She probably just used her, um..."

Fitz had his hands out in front his chest, fingers spread apart. I looked at him with an eyes brow rasied. My arms crossed over my chest. Jemma and May gave him a look as well. Fitz took a look at all of our faces.

"Uh...uh...her, uh...ah, boobs." Fitz said putting his hands down. I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Ugh. That's the only explanation-"

Jemma got cut off as the screen on the table beeps and the lines on Skye's box disappeared.

"Oh, my gosh, the signals dead." Jemma said.

"What?!" I asked.

"Fitz!" Jemma said.

"What--I didn't. She must've-"

It went quite for a second.

"Oh, lord."

Fitz walked to the other side of the room with his head down. May went over to where Jemma was and looked at the big screen behind them that had a digital blue print of Quinn's compound. Jemma rested her head on one of her hands.

I ran a hand threw my hair as I started to pace around the room. I gripped the middle of the my hair and sighed. What of Quinn did something to her?

If Skye got hurt...

Suddenly a beeping noise went throughout the room. I stopped pacing and ran over towards May as a yellow circle showed up on the screen.

"We're in!" May said.

"She did it!" Jemma said.

I gave Jemma a quick hug as I jumped up and down. Skye was okay.

"Fitz, you're up." May said.

"Oh, mother of all things." Fitz said fast walking towards us.

"Move, move, move!" Fitz said bumping into me to get to the front of the table.

He started typing away at the screen.

"Uh.."

"You guys keep me posted on Skye! I'm going to my Dad and Ward." I said.