Chapter 5

RosalieP.O.V.

I parked the car towards the back of the plane and got out. I followed behind my dad and Ward as they brought the girl inside.We made it into the integration room.Ward took of the bag on the girls head and sat her down.

"I'll be in my room if you need me in just gonna take a look at something." I said.

They nod their heads and I made my way out of the room. I walked into my little room and closed the door and sat down on my bed. I pulled out a laptop I had and pulled up the video of the hooded hero. I kept watching it and rewinding it. I tried to get a glimpse of his face but couldn't.

'What are you looking for?' Silas asked.

"I just have feeling...like I've seen this person before. I mean I was there when the building blew up I should been able to notice his face." I said.

'It will come to you in time.'

I closed my laptop and put it to the side. I laid down on my bed. Silas crawled onto my belly. I lifted up my head a little and looked at him.

"What do you think of little miss hacker?" I asked.

'Skye. I found her drivers license in her bag. She seems...I really don't know give me an hour to tell you.' Silas said.

"Me either, maybe we could get a chance to talk to her." I said.

I put my head back down.

"Silas, what do you think about this team?" I asked.

'We're a bunch of weirdo's. But we will make a pretty kick ass team.'

I looked to the side that has a picture of me and Steve. It was the day he took me to that bar and we danced to our song. I touched the side Steve was on and sighed.

'You miss him?'

"More than you know." I said.

'Hey you'll see him again..give or take another year or two.'

There was a knock on my door and I saw my dad. I slid it open.

"How's the integration going?" I asked.

"Pretty well. I sent Agent Ward in alone with the truth drug."

"For Skye." I said.

"Not exactly."

"You injected the truth drug in Ward!" I said.

"It's going to be fine."

"Ah,no. It's not! She could ask him anything. She could get any secrets of shield out of him."

"Trust me."

"You know sometimes I think that your brain got messed up in Tahiti." I said.

"It's a magical place." my dad said. I titled my head to the side.

'Somebody needs to lay off the lucky charms.' Silas said wrapping back around my neck.

"How long until the effects on Ward are gone?" I asked.

"An hour. Soon he'll be fast asleep." Dad said.

He looks at my laptop. He grabs it and opens it up.

"Why are you looking at the video of the guy were looking for?" he asked.

"I may have been there when he jumped out of the window before the building went boom." I said.

"What." he said closing my laptop.

"I know I should have told you. I was looking it over again to see if maybe I could tell who he was. There was a lot of people's face that I saw but his...I just cant remember." I said grabbing into my moms necklace. I wish she was here.

"It will come to you. Just give it time." my dad said.

I nod my head and he walked out of my room. I got up from my bed and started to walk out when I stopped as ringing went through my ears. I closed my eyes and saw equipment being tossed. It looked like a factory. There was a fat man he was on the floor...and there was another man. I know him.

I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw my dad but he was blurry.

"Sweetie are you okay?" he asked.

I fell forward but my dad caught me. My dad was talking but I couldn't hear him. He brought me into the little conference room in the plane and sat me down on the chair.

"News.." I said.

Silas crawled off me and went into the big touch screen table.

"What?" my dad asked.

"Turn on the news." I said.

My dad tapped away on the table and the news came up. They were talking about a murder that happened in a factory.

"Oh my god." my dad said.

"I was right..he killed him. The hooded hero." I said.