Chapter 26

RosalieP.O.V.

I woke from feeling something move around my waist. I looked up and saw Aiden, sleeping peacefully. A small smile was on his face as he pulled me closer to him, his arms wrapped around my waist holding me tightly. We were laying in his bed. How the hell did I fall asleep too? I tried to pull his hands apart but he had a strong grip.

"Rosalie."

I looked over at Aiden who had his eyes open. They were shining with happiness as he looked at me.

"Hey.." I said.

"I had this weird dream. But it felt so real." he said.

"Well your going to me about it later." I said.

"You look very beautiful when your sleeping. Do you know that?" he asked.

Aww-No! No Rosalie!

"Thanks that's sweet. Now I have to go."

"Why?"

I turned around in his arms.

"Because, I need to talk to Fury-"

"The scary man."

"Yes, the scary man."

Aiden put his hand up and caressed my cheek. I grabbed his hand.

"Aiden no."

He pulled me closer to him and leaned in. I could hear sirens in my head.

CODE RED! CODE RED!

I pushed Aiden away and he let me go. I fell onto the floor and quickly got up. When I looked back at Aiden he was sitting up in the bed. There was a flash of hurt in his eyes before it was gone and there was only confusion.

"You can't try to kiss me Aiden! I'm somebody's girlfriend!" I said.

He looked down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

I sighed. Aiden rubbed the back of his neck.

"Your mad at me, aren't you?" Aiden asked.

I lifted up his chin with my finger. He looked me in the eyes.

"Aiden, I'm not mad at you. You didn't know."

"I just thought you didn't have someone...I wanted to be that someone."

Oh god not this! Why does he have to like me? Why can't he like Natasha?

"I like you Aiden, but as a friend. Okay?" I said.

"Okay." he said.

I grabbed his book and held it in my hands.

"You can keep it." Aiden said.

"But-"

"It's for you anyway." he said.

I shrunk it and put it in my pocket.

"You know you kinda remind me of one of those guys that sing solo or are in a band." I said.

"Solo? Band?" he asked.

"You know like Sam Smith, John Legend, Coldplay, Sleeping with Sirens, Black Veil Brides...any sound familiar?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"You've never listen to music from here before?" I asked.

"No."

I gasped. I looked for my bag and once I found it I took out my iPod. I went to my music and pressed play, setting it down on the nightstand.