Chapter 38

I saw ant-man on the 18th, it was AWESOME!! So, really long chapter guys. Enjoy! ^-^

RosalieP.O.V.

"Come on Rosalie, take it!" May said.

"No! I don't want too!" I say.

I was sitting next to the table in the middle of the lab. On the rest of the way to the bus I fell asleep in the car, so May had to carry me into the lab and sit down me by the nearest desk. 10 minutes later I woke up feeling somewhat refreshed.

My arms were back to normal, and my legs were slowly getting there. My eyes were getting brighter, but not bright enough for Mays satisfaction. I still had a 'fever', so May decide to try and feed me a serum Fitz-Simmons had worked up, saying it should help me cool down faster and get my eyes back to their full shine. It was in a test tube and was clear in color.

I do not like medicine at all, so me being me I wasn't gonna have it. Skye, and Fitz stood by the sidelines trying to convince me to drink the vile.

"Rose please." Skye begged.

May pushed the serum closer to my face, giving me a whiff of it. I shake my head as my nose wrinkled in disgust.

"It smells weird! It's probably gonna taste like some cherry medicine." I say.

"Rosalie, put on your big girl pants and drink the serum." May said.

"Give it to me, I've got an idea." Fitz said.

Fitz took the vile from May and ran out of the lab and up the stairs. May scowled at me.

"Why are you acting like a child?" May asked.

'Because she is one, duh.'

Silas slithered up my leg and stayed on my lap. I narrowed my eyes down at him.

'Why are you looking at me like that?' Silas asked.

"Because you've been running your mouth mister." I say.

'Wow. They sold me out. That's alright, I'll get my revenge. And they won't see it coming.'

Fitz comes running back down the steps, carrying a glass filled with pink liquid and a straw.

"What's that?" Skye asked.

"Smoothie Jemma had made earlier this morning, the rest was left over in the fridge."

"This is your idea? A smoothie?" May asked.

"Strawberry and Banana to be exact. It'll block out the nasty after taste the serum leaves. You won't even taste it, just berry and banana goodness," Skye and May had their eyebrows raised. Fitz shrugged, "Either of you have a better idea?"

"I was going to force it down her throat." May said.

I put my hands up to my neck. Fitz hands the smoothie towards me and I take it from him. I sniff it, before taking a sip. They stood there waiting for a result. I smack my lips together.

"10 points to Leo Fitz." I say.

"Alright, she's fine now. Let's go back to our task at hand. I've got her." Fitz said, shooing the two away.

Skye and May leave going up the stairs. I quietly sip at my smoothie as Fitz picked up his tablet and stared to tap on it.

"Hey Fitz? What ya doing?" I asked.

"Making sure the connection between my tablet and Jemma's scanner is perfect, which it is, as always." Fitz said.

"Then why do you always check it if you already know that it's going to be perfect?"