Chapter 7

RosalieP.O.V.

"Please!GET OFF!" Ward said.

I was still in my wolf form and I had Ward pined down on the floor. See I didn't kill him....I was thinking about it though. I cased him around the plane and it took me 18 minutes to catch him. I shook my head no at him.

"Come on! You are crushing me!" He said.

Did he just call me fat? I growled at him, my eyes glowing bright.

"What's going on here?"

I looked up and saw my dad. My ears went up and I jumped off of Ward and ran over to him. I jump up putting my paws on my dad's shoulders.

"Down girl." My dad said playfully.

A purple glow surrounded me and I turned back to my regular self. I had a purple shirt, a black jacket, black pants and combat boots. Ward got up from the floor.

"What took you so long? We were gonna leave you." I said.

"No we weren't." Ward said.

"He didn't know that!" I whispered at Ward.

I snifter the air. What was that smell?

"I smell cookies....and a van." I said. I looked towards my dad.

"Is Skye still here?" I asked.

"Yeah about that." Dad said.

I teleported down stairs and I landed in Lola. MAn I got to get this right. Skye walk past me.

"Hi!" I said.

She jumped and turned around almost dropping her box.

"Hey...you weren't there before." she said.

"But what if I was?" I asked.

Skye tilted her head to the side and gave me a weird look before looking around.

"So, what are you doing here Skye?" I asked.

'Yeah, what is she doing her? And where are these cookies, I heard she had more.' Silas said.

I rolled my eyes at Silas before jumping out of the car.

"Nice too see you again Skye!" I said.

I started to skip away and went up the stairs in to our meeting room. May,my dad,and Ward were inside talking. Ward didn't see me so I stood behind him.

"We have 2 kids on this bus that aren't cleared in combat, now your adding a 3rd." May said.

"At least Fitz-Simmons are trained SHIELD scientist. But, Skye? You said this was a select team .Assembled to work new case,to protect people. I don't see how having some tracker tag along-"

"We're looking for an objecting I haven't already anticipated. I'm calling this but your frown will be on record." Dad said.

I tapped Ward on his left shoulder and walked to the right before he turned around. He looked back and when he saw me he looked confused.

"How-"

"Ssh!' I said. Ward shook his head.

"We've been called in to investigate an O-8-4. We all know what that means." Ward said.

"Um..what?" I asked looking at my dad. I really didn't have a clue.

"Yes, we do. It means we don't know what that means." my dad said passing a file to May.

I nod my head. Ah, that made sense. I looked out the window and saw Skye outside with Jemma and Fitz.Ward left and it was just me and my dad.

"So..I was wondering if maybe I could have a day off?" I asked.

"Your kidding me right?" he asked.

"Today is the only day Steve will be in New York before he has to leave again. I understand if you want me to stay here, okay. But at least before he leaves give me an early release later." I said.

"Alright, after were done with the O-8-4 I'll let you go." he said.

I pulled him into a hug. I barked and liked his face before letting go.

"What did I say about licking my face when your not a dog?" he asked.

"Don't do it...but i do what I want!" I said before running away.