Chapter 41

Hey guys! 12 more chapters left before this book comes to an end! There will be a few episodes that won't be in this book like Repairs which was the next episode after the last one. And Seeds, End Of The Beginning, and Rat Tag.

The Magical Place, T.R.A.C.K.S., Tahiti, Yes Men and all the other ones will definitely be in this book. Updates will be even more slow because I'll be trying to fit a whole episode in one chapter.

Aiden's back and here to help! And soon Rosalie's mom will be back as well! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy!

RosalieP.O.V.

"I swear you leave this plane more than the rest of us." Skye says.

I was sitting on my bed, finishing up lacing up my boots. Skye sat besides me, arms resting on her knees as her hands held her head. She was upset that I was leaving. Again.

"I'm meeting up with a friend." I tell her.

"Is this the same friend you've met up with last time, to help you with your mom?" She asked.

"...Maybe."

Skye raised her eyebrows.

"And you're dad is just letting you go?" She asked.

"Pretty much." I say with a nod of my head.

Skye got up from my bed, walked out side my door and into the small living area. I followed her out, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Can I at least know who this mystery person is? What's their name?" She asked.

"His name is Aiden Veil, and he's like me. Except he's not half human." I said.

"So how is he helping you get your mom back?"

"Well. His father was a witch doctor back on our planet. There's a spell that'll bring her back, and only he can do it, since it's a family secret."

"But why do you still have to leave? He can just do it himself." Skye whines.

"This isn't a spell that he's going to be doing on someone he knows, so I have to be there when it happens. To give some clarification. Besides, it's going to be a big spell. Big spells need things."

"Like what? Ingredients?"

"Exactly. I just don't know what they are."

"But Aiden does."

"That's why I'm going to talk to him. So We can find and go get them," I pause, thinking about how much stuff we might just need. What if it took a long, long time to get all of them?

"Hopefully it's not a lot." I said.

Skye sighs, sitting down on the couch.

"I wish I could come with you. I'd really like to help out." She says.

"Well, I'm not the one on house arest." I said.

"I'm not on house arrest. I just have this stupid thing on my wrist!"

Skye starts fiddling with the metal bracket. I place a hand on her shoulder.

"Skye I will know if you're in danger. Real danger. So if anything happens and you start to have a mini heart attack--"

"You'll be there in snap." She said, actually snapping for effect. I gave her a smile.

"You know it."