Chapter 39

RosalieP.O.V.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?!" Ward practically yelled in my ear.

After Ward had came and pulled me out of the integration room he began to drag me down the hall and towards my dad's office.

I knew that he was all moody because of him touching the staff, but he didn't have to almost make me go deaf from his yelling.

"None of your business." I said.

Ward stopped and I went to tug my arm out of his grip, but it was to strong.

"Ward. My arm."

Ward stepped closer, towering over me making me shrink back a little.

"You had no right the go in there! Talking to him, when he's the reason we lost the piece! And then I find your little pet messing around in the control room, pulling out wires. When will the two of you ever stop with your annoying little games!"

His grip on my arm tightened, making it become painful and almost felt bone crushing.

"Ward you're hurting me!"

"You're making a complete fool of yourself! I still don't even know how I can stand you for so long! You and that dumb ass snake! GOD You're like a child! Grow up, it's pathetic!"

The words that came out of his mouth hurt more than his death grip on my arm, like adding salt to an open wound on my heart. Yes, of course I knew of my childish demeanor, but I couldn't help it.

Especially when my own childhood only lasted a year long.

And uncontrollable rage or not, I knew that Ward could be mean, but I didn't think he would go this far.

"Ward..." I whimpered.

I couldn't contain the tears that started to fall. Ward's eyes widen as realization and fear washed over his face at what he just said. I felt his grip on my arm loosen slightly.

"Rosalie...I'm sorry, please don't cry--"

I ripped my arm out of his grip and teleported into the living room. It was dark, only one light on and I assumed everyone else aside from May and my dad was down in the lab. I stood there, arms holding my sides. I want Silas. Where is Silas?

"Rosalie please! I didn't mean it!" I hear Wards voice coming closer.

In a blink of an eye I crawled up the closest wall and balled up in the too corner. I held my breath as Ward walked past under me, his head snapping from side to side.

He then turned around and lifted his head up, a sigh coming from his mouth as he found me in my hiding spot.

"Rosalie get down." Ward said.

Like hell I was. I lifted up my hand and flipped Ward the bird. Suddenly arms wrap around my wait and I was being taken off the side of the wall.

Ward held me in his arms bridal style, while I tried getting out of his grasp. He was tense and just wouldn't let me go.

"Let me go ya gorilla!" I yell.