Chapter 30

RosalieP.O.V.

"Two house holds, both alike in dignity. In fair Verona, where we lay our scene. From ancient grudge break to new mutiny. Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. From forth the fatal loins of these two foes. A pair of star-crossed lovers take their life. Whose misadventures pities overthrows. Do with their death bury their parents strife. The fearful passage of their death-marked love. And the continuance of their parents rage. Which, but their childrens end, nought could remove. Is now the two hours traffic of our stage. The which of you with patient ears attend. What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend."

I finished and Ward, Fitz and Skye all looked at me with their mouths wide open. Ward quickly clenched his. We were all together in the lab. Fitz was trying to fix the Night-night gun to Wards liking. Skye was reading SHIELD protocol on the computer. And I stood next to her. Silas was wrapped around my neck grinning at Wards expression. It's been a full week since that whole thing with Skye. And everyone has forgiven her. Except I don't know if May has, and I'm not so sure about Ward either. I smiled victoriously, my head held high.

"You bet that I didn't know the prologue of Romeo and Juliet. You loss, Ward. Pay up." I said.

With a sigh, Ward took out 50 bucks and placed them on the table. I snatched it and put it in my bra. I shrugged when Ward raised an eyebrow.

"What? It's the safest place to put it." I said.

Ward picked up the gun and weighed it in his hand. Back in forth. He quickly held it up with two hands and aimed it towards me. I clutched my chest and dropped to the floor. Skye looked down at me.

"I've been shot!" I said.

'Get up dumass.' Silas said.

Skye chuckles as I get up from the floor with a frown.

"Rude."I said flicking Silas on his head.

Ward rolled his eyes and placed the gun back down on the table.

"Sorry, Fitz. It's close, but its not just right." Ward said.

"Really? 'Cause Agent Coulson had no problems." Fitz said.

"It's an ounce too heavy."

"An ounce?" I asked.

"Seriously?" Skye added.

"It's the difference between success and failure. When your on a rooftop with a 15-mile-an-hour wind, your target is 500 yards away--"

"Yeah, but we do have a rifle." Fitz said cutting Ward off.

"Lose the ounce." Ward said before walking out of the lab.

Skye went back to being on the computer and I just looked at Fitz.

"Yeah, okay. On it." Fitz said.

I scratched Silas chin and he hummed.

"Lose the ounce."

I watched as Fitz grabbed the gun off the table.

"I'm Agent Grant Ward, and I can shoot the legs off a flea from 500 yards, as long as it's not windy." Fitz said in a deep voice.

Skye starts laughing and I stifle mine. Fitz starts laughing too and puts the gun down.

"Hey. That's a sound I haven't heard in a bit." Fitz said to Skye.

I nod my head in agreement. Skye turns around in her chair.

"Yeah,well, you wouldn't be laughing a whole lot if you were living in Ward's doghouse." Skye said.