Chapter 10

RosalieP.O.V.

I attacked rebels from my left and right. There was so many of them I couldn't tell which one I threw, bit, or hit already. A while later my dad ran off with Camilla and I lost him. After no more came after me I changed back. I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and saw My dad.

"Let's go!"

We ran into a truck that was behind us. Once we started driving shots were fired. I turned my head and saw A truck firing behind us. Ugh, more Rebels. I thought I killed 30 of them already! As we get to the plane I jump out of the car, my dad coming out behind me. I raised my hand and a purple force field went over me and my dad.

We shot at the remaining rebels while making it inside before the ramp closes. I look around as I see everyone made it back, even Camilla and her crew. I look at the black bag that's sits on the floor.

"That was a close one, sir." Ward said to my dad.

"I didn't want to leave anyone behind." dad said.

"I've got to say, I miss my van." Skye said out of breath.

I look at Fitzsimmons. Fitz was on the floor next to bag and Jemma was standing behind him. They were panting and there faces were red. Bet they never had to do something like this before.

"Now what was the problem?" Ward asked looking at Fitz.

"As I said before. This device has a high frequency fluctuating sub-material compression-"

"Fitz, in english." Ward said.

"The O-8-4 is fuled with tesseract technology." Fitz stopped and looked at me.

"Hydra. World War II. Captain America." He said.

"It's full of gamma radiation." I said.

"Gamma...your saying its nuclear?" Ward asked.

"No. Their saying it's much, much worse." Dad said.

All together we looked down at the bag and took a big step away, Fitz sliding on the floor. What have we gotten into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were high up in the air now. Ward and Fitz wandered off somewhere, my dad went to check on May, and me, Silas, Skye and Jemma were all in the lab. We had something that could destroy this whole ship. Tesseract technology. Loki. I shook my head as my eyes started to sting. Not now.

"Not to worry, the device is stable." Jemma said bringing me back to reality.

I watched as Jemma slowly took out the weapon, wearing gloves and put it in the table. Me and Skye watched closely.

"Not that it couldn't explode at any minute, especially if hit with gun fire. But, things like this happen from time to time. When you enter the field but at first it's very unpleasant, and you wished you didn't leave the labator." Jemma said.

The door to the side opens and Ward and Fitz come in.

"Are you mental? I did explain in great detail. Exactly what I mean in the queens bloody English!" Fitz said.

Oh god, not this.

"I use normal english. Words like "duck" and "run" and "might blow us to pieces." " Ward said.

"Oh wow! Wow, congratulations Agent Ward. You managed to strike 3 words together in an sentence." Fitz said.

'Who peed in their Cheerios?' Silas asked.

I turned my attention to the solider outside. I saw my dad outside talking to Camilla. She didn't have her hair in a pony tail and her jacket was gone. I narrowed my eyes at her. There's something not right about her.

Fitz and Wards yelling got louder and it made my attention turn back to them.

"Guys! Knock it off!" I yelled.

The quite down but don't stop arguing. I heard the doors slide open.

"Do we have a problem in here?" I hear my dad ask. Ward looks down.

"No sir." Ward said.

"I'm gonna go in my room. I'll be leaving soon to see Steve." I said.

I turn around and see Camilla staring at me then my dad. I go around my dad and then around her.

"Rosalie-" my dad started but I was already up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few minutes since I cam upstairs. I went through my suit case and tried to find something to wear. Silas was sitting on my bed. I picked up a purple knee high dress. One sleeve was long while the other was just a strap. Black birds came up from the sides. There was a belt on it. I showed it to him.

"What do you think about this?" I asked.

'Love it!'

"You said that about the other three I showed you." I said.

'Well, I really love this one.'

I set the dress down on my bed. I look outside the window. Just a little while longer.

'So where you guys gonna go?'

"The most perfect resturant in New York city. Will eat, dance and I'll sing."

'I wanted to know where you were going, no need to go into detail.'

I stuck my out at him and he did the same thing to me. I laughed before looking out my bunk window. All of Camilla's soldiers were upstairs now. I saw my dad and Camilla were gone. I felt my mood flatten.

'What's the matter champ?'

"Camilla...my dad and her they knew each other. But there's just something else he's not telling me. That, and something's fishy about her." I said.

'You always think something's fishy.'

"No. I just have a bad feeling." I said.

Silas dropped onto the floor and crawled up my leg back to my neck.

'Listen. Your gonna go on your date, have the night of your life, smoochy smooch with Steve, and come back.'

"Okay." I said.

'Plus what could go wrong?'

I opened the door to my bunk and was greeted by glass on the floor, Skye getting hold back by a solider, my dad and Camalia by the steps, and Ward getting off from a Solider. A screen to the side of me showed Fitz with a knife to his neck from another solider and Jemma behind him looking terrified. I look towards Camila, my eyes bright and burning with anger.

"You bitch!" I yelled.

I ran towards her but a solider grabbed me by the waist and held a gun under my chin. I looked towards my dad, his eyes filled with worry. He walk towards Camila.

"We were allies. We had history. When did you decide to throw that away?" my dad asked.

History? Did he and her? No, they couldn't have.

"As soon as I saw your team." Camilla said.

The soliders took Skye and Ward downstairs along with May as they dragged her out. Me and my dad looked at each other.

"You might have to reschedule your date." dad said to me sadly.