Chapter 34

RosalieP.O.V.

I sat on my bed flipping the pages of the sketch book Aiden gave to me. I paused at one sketch of me. I was wearing my suit, flames covering my whole body as I looked up towards the sky.

'Thats a nice one.' Silas said.

He crawled up my arm and rested on my shoulder. I closed the book, my gaze shifting to the window as we flew threw the clouds. Not to long ago we had left Russia. May and Ward had rescued my dad along with a SHIELD agent who was undercover. Apparently the Agent had gotten ahold of some important information. Which he had cramped up his nose for safe keeping.

'Are you sure you still want to do this?' Silas asked.

"I am."

I placed the book into my bag, along with the rest of the stuff I packed. There was a light knock on my door. I looked up and saw Skye. She leaned against the door.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"I was just wondering, what level are you?" She asked.

"Not to rub it in your face, but level 8!"

"Really?"

"Nah. But I should be soon!"

Silas snorted and I have him a glare. Skye nods her head, opening her mouth but then closed it. I raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I heard about you and your mom." She said.

"How?"

"Silas will spill anything if it's for a cookie."

I looked at the little snake and he gave me a smile.

"When we come back we're going to have a talk about your sugar issues." I said.

Silas put his head down in shame.

"Come back?" Skye asked.

She took one look at my bag and pushed herself off from the door.

"You're leaving?" She asked.

"Yeah..."

"But you've only been back for 2 weeks. What does Fury want this time?"

"This has nothing to do with him. Not this time."

"Then why are you leaving?"

"My Mom."

Silas wrapped himself around my neck. I got up from my bed and sipped up my bag, slinging it over my shoulder.

"I'm going back to D.C.. I need to see someone who might know a way to bring my Mom back." I said.

"But, didn't you guys kinda get in a fight about you bringing her back?" Skye asked.

"Doesn't make me want to change my mind on the subject. I'm going to bring her back."

"And what if this person doesn't know how too raise your her back from the dead?"

'Then we're shit out of luck.' Silas said.

I flicked his head.

"Then I'll find another way." I said.

Skye moved out of the way as I stepped outside of my bunk.

"I'll be back soon. Hopefully this won't take long. Or become a very big disappointment." I said.

"Do what you gotta do."