Chapter 23

RosalieP.O.V.

"Your leaving?!" Jemma said.

"Yes. I wanted to say bye to you and Fitz-"

"Your not quitting the team are you?" Fitz asked cutting me off.

After I said by to May, Ward, and my Dad the last two I had to see was Fit-Simmons. I was leaning against the table in the lab, a bag slung over my shoulder.

"What-No Fitz." I said.

"Oh thank the lord." he said.

"You guys are acting like I'm dying." I said.

"No we-you aren't dying either are you?" Jemma asked.

"Guys!" I said.

They came over to hug me. A little to tight for my liking.

"Guys, love you too. But. Need. To. Breath." I said.

They pulled away and said sorry, Jemma patting my shoulder and Fitz punching my shoulder lightly before going back to whatever he was doing.

"You guys keep me updated, okay." I said.

"Have fun!" Jemma said.

I gave her a salute before teleporting. I ended up being on the middle of a bridge. I saw the HQ down at the end of it so I started walking. As soon as I made it past the first few windows of the building I stopped. I looked up, my mouth hanging open. This place was pretty big. I notice movement to the side of me.

"Agent Coulson." A familiar voice said.

I looked to my right as a smile creeped across my face.

"Agent Romanoff." I said back.

She held out her hand for me to shake but I pulled her into a hug instead. She laughed. I pulled away with a grin.

"It's good to see you Nat." I said.

"Same too you Rose." She said.

"Your hair is different." I pointed out.

"Yeah. Got to change it every once and a while. Come on let's head inside." she said.

Natasha slung her arm around my shoulder as we walked inside the building together.

"Did Fury send you to get me?" I asked.

"Yeah. Plus, I wanted to see you. It's been a while kid." she said ruffling my hair. I groaned while she smirked.

As we walked everyone who was walking past us kept staring at us. But mostly there eyes were on me. I looked down as I hid my eyes behind my hair. Natasha squeezed my shoulder making me lift my head up and look at her.

"Let them stare. You're just one of SHIELD's badass agents that they want to gawk at."

I gave a small smile at that comment.

"That, and their thinking 'Hey, it's the actual purple eyed freak agent girl of SHIELD'." I said.

"Well they better not or I'll have to kick their teeth in." she said.

We stepped into an elevator and she pressed a button. After the doors closed we started going up.

"So are you like on a mission right now?"

"No. Not yet. How about you?"

"I was going to start one but you know Fury called me in so here I am!" I said.

"What was it?"

"Someone was stealing a lot of money in diamonds. Me and my team where on it but know there doing it without me."

The door to the elevator opened and Natasha stepped out first. She lead they way to Fury's office, opening the big glass door for me as I stepped inside. Fury was there at his desk, looking down at a big leather bound book in gloved hands. I couldn't read what the front said since I couldn't see it from were I stood.

"Sir, I brought her." Nat spoke up from behind me.

Fury looked up. He set the book down on his desk and mad his way over to me.

"Rosalie." he said.

"Director Fury." I said with a nod.

"Thank you Agent Romanoff. I've got it from here."

I felt Nat pat my back and whisper about catching up before I leave. With that she left and Fury waited until the door closed to start talking.

"You may be wondering Rosalie why I called you here." Fury started.

"I am." I said.

"We picked up a distress call a few days ago. It send us the exact location of were it came from. We found someone."

"Okay." I said.

Fury walked toward the window and looked out of it, his hand clasped behind his back.

"They were injured, and completely insane. They also kept saying things that didn't make squat to me. Except one thing." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"They asked for you."

I was surprised. I rubbed my arm looking around at his office and again my eyes landed on the book.

"How could they know who I am? Who are they?" I asked.

Fury turned around.

"Didn't tell us. Didn't give us a name. Wouldn't say a word to me. Not even Romanoff could make them talk." he said.

"And you think I would have a better chance at getting them to talk?" I asked.

He nods his head.

"I just don't understand-they know who I am but why do I have to talk to them?"

"Because they'll talk to you."

"I-"

"And then it clicked why they wanted you. Who else to trust, to talk to than their own kind."

"Kind?" I asked with a laugh.

My laughter died down as I looked at him. He's joking. Fury has to be joking. But Nick Fury isn't one to joke. I searched his face but it was nothing but seriousness.

"Their eyes are violet, Rosalie. Just like yours."

Fury said whaaaaat?! :) . Expect another update soon! Also I have started working on making a playlist for the Rosalie Coulson series! The playlist will be up soon hopefully. If you guys have any song suggestions too for the series I'll take them! ^-^