Chapter 4

Jason

Jason

It's been hours since I arrived back home from the mission, the guys still haven't returned and I was getting worried. Grabbing my phone, I texted Blake.

↬↬ Is everything ok? Call me.

I placed my phone back down and tapped my fingers against the table. Where the fuck are the- The front door opening cut me off.

About fucking time, I quickly leave the kitchen to go to the front door. "About t-" I freeze when I see them carrying a girl inside. "Who's that?"

"We kinda hit a little bump." Cody says as they lay her on the couch.

"A bump?" I chuckle. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

I look down at the girl, her face looks so familiar...Walking over to her, I bent down to her level and moved the hair from her face. Then it hit me. "You guys took James daughter. Congrau fucking lations."

"Her daughter?" Harry asked. "You said they weren't around!"

"There not, or they weren't." I state. "He showed me pictures of her, her names Elenor. Their second daughter." I hiss. "Who you just kidnapped by the way."

"She was freaking out Jason!" Cody yells, making me glare at him. "She tried running and I didn't know what else to do!"

"Can you stop fucking yelling at me." I spat, my hands balling up into fists. I closed my eyes and took a breath in. I reopen them with a soft sigh. "Look, we have to just wait until she wakes up."

"Let's just get her upstairs." I continue. I walk over to her. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to my room. I laid her on my bed carefully, I garbed handcuffs from my dresser.

Don't even ask why there there.

I hated doing this to an innocent person but I have no choice...I grab her hands and handcuff them to the side. I move her blonde soft hair from her face again before going back downstairs, leaving the door open to where I can hear when she wakes up because I'm sure she's gonna be freaking out.

When I get back into the living room I see Cody holding a tan file. "What's that?"

"We found this in a locked room downstairs." Cody replies. I grab it from him seeing the name Jeanette written on it, I open it seeing a photo of her and listed information. "Why would he have this?"