Chapter 31

Elenor's point of view

Today's Monday and I finally get to go back to school, you have no idea how happy I am. I'll have a lot of catching up to do before graduation but I know I can do it.

After doing my morning routine stuff I exit my apartment and head to the elevator but I stopped when I see Calvin leaving his room. "Calvin? Hey."

"Hey." He says, obviously in a hurry.

"Is this a bad time?"

"No no, your okay." He smiles. "I'm just going to pick up my daughter."

I now remember I was the one in a hurry.

"Oh, I'm kinda in a hush though..don't wanna be late for school." I say as nicely as possible, I didn't want him to think I didn't wanna talk to him.

"School?" He questioned. "Your still in highschool?"

"Yes, I'm a senior."

He raised an eyebrow. "Wow, I thought you already graduated."

"Uh, how old are you?" I ask, "If you don't mind me asking."

"I'm 24." He says, a small laugh afterwards. "And I'm guessing your 18?"

24? Holy shit. No wonder he's so hot. "I am."

I was interrupted by my phone buzzing in my hand. I quickly glance down seeing it was from Alex telling me to hurry up. "I'm sorry but I really have to go, we can maybe hang out sometime though."

"We can walk down together, if that's okay with you?"

"Oh my god.." I say to myself, remembering I haven't seen or talked to Colt since we slept together at my party. I totally forgot to ask him to come over, I'm so screwed.

"What? What's wrong?" Alex asked, referring to my oh my god speech to myself.

"I forgot to talk to Colt about what happened at my party." I reply, I obviously told Alex, she's my best friend. Jason and her are the only ones that know now.

She chuckles, pulling into the school parking lot. "Your screwed."

"That sounded alot nicer in my head." I say, frowning.

"It's fine Elenor, you and Colt have been friends forever, at least it was him and not some random dude, ya know?" She asked, parking her car in a free space.