Epilogue

Elenor 2 months later

Elenor
2 months later

"I give you the class of 2017!"

Me, along with every senior throws our hats in the hair and the audience which was filled with families, including mine, plus Jason. Alex hugs me tightly. "Were graduated! I can't believe it!"

"12 years. 12 long years!" I giggle. "Finally."

"I'm gonna go find Blake!" She yells over the people. She walks off and I was greeted by mom, dad, Devin and Jason after taking a few pictures with students and pictures, also signing yearbooks.

"I'm so happy for you honey." My mother hugs me, I kiss her cheek in return. "Thanks momma." I smile.

"Were both proud of you Elenor." My father says. "I know." I nod. "I'm actually proud of myself too."

"You should be." Devin replied. "Congratulations Elenor."

"Thank you Devin."

"I hate to break this short but the wedding is in 6 hours and I have to go." My mom reminds. "I'll see you there?"

"Yes. I have to go home and get ready I promise I'll be there. Jason and the rest of us will too." I tell her.

After we say our goodbyes I turn to Jason who was waiting his turn. "Sorry." I chuckle.

He shakes his head, grabbing my hands in his. "Don't be sorry, it's your graduation babe."

"I did feel a little uncomfortable walking on stage with a baby bump.." I softly laugh.

"I can't wait to find out what we're having." He smiles. "2 more months." I remind him. "What do you think? Boy or girl?"

"When I see it, I see a girl." He nods. "What about you?"

I shrug. "A boy."

"I guess we'll have to wait and see." I smile.

Jason glances down at his watch. "We should get going if you don't wanna miss your mothers wedding, we still have to get ready."

"Let me just tell everyone bye and I'll meet you in the car." I reply, he nods, giving me a quick kiss before walking off.

I search for Alex, she was talking to Blake. "Hey, happy graduation." Bake hugs me. "Thank you, and Jason is waiting for me in the car, can I talk to Alex for a moment?"