Chapter 7

Jason

Jason

It's now Thursday which means James will be returning home and I can finally get answers I was looking for, well hopefully. I honestly hope there's another explanation with why James handprints were on Jeanette's body, and why he has files on her including others.

I left Elenor at the warehouse with Harry. Cody and Blake are going with me to check out the downstairs room again before he gets back.

When we turn on the street I immediately see Jeanette's house. My baby's house...tears begin to form in my eyes. "You ok bro?" I hear Cody ask.

"Y-Yeah." I reply. "Seeing her house..it just brings back memories." I now realize we're waiting in the driveway. I opened the car door and stepped out, I grab a gun from the glove box, sticking it behind the waist band of my jeans, I then close to the door to Cody and Blake waiting for me. "I didn't know we were on that kind of mission Jason." Cody says as we walk up to the porch. "Were not, it's just in case anything goes wrong."

Instead of kicking the door, I decided to be nice and go through the window that Cody broke the other night, I jump inside but before I know it part of the glass that wasn't broken cut me through my shirt. "Fuck." I grunt before going completely inside the house. I raise my shirt up and seeing I was bleeding. I walk over to the front door and unlock it for the guys. "Your bleeding, you ok?" Blake asked walking in, Cody following behind him. "Yeah, just show me the room." I hold the part where my cut was, blood going on my hands. I ignore it and follow Cody and Blake, once we walk a little down the hall we come to a door that leads downstairs, I follow then down, Cody turns the light on.

There were weapons, computers and a few file cabinets. I walk past them and go over to one, when I open it I see about 20 files with different names on the edge. I pick up one and open it up. "Samuel Grace." I whisper looking over his picture. "You know him?" Blake asked walking over to me with Cody.

"Yeah." I whisper. "He was in the foster home I was in before James took me."

After scamming over a few names

Samuel Grace

Brianna Moore

Ashley Anderson

Ryan Anderson

Andrew Count

Nina Abernathy

It hit me. "What the hell."

"What's wrong? Did you find anything?" Cody asked.