Chapter 20

Elenor

Elenor

It's been a week my father has been here, Jason took him from the basement and keeps him locked in an upstairs bedroom, there was a bathroom for him to shower or whatever, the only time that door opens is if it's to bring him food or drink.

Everyday it gets more and more into December, making me realize that this is gonna be my first Christmas without any of my family...Christmas is supposed to be spent with family but mine won't...I can't wait until all this over and I can finally go back to my life..that's if I get a third choice...and if I don't?

Well then I'll choose to join or die, I've honestly thought about it a few times, there the worst two choices to have in a situation like this. I don't wanna die nor do I want to become a member, I want to win Jason's trust and him just letting me go like he did my father but thinking about it I didn't want that...I would be scared every morning I wake up knowing I could be in danger if anyone else found out I didn't make a choice, the best thing to do is to wait until this Jeanette thing is over...

Also the past week, Jason and the guys have been trying to find Anabell, there's no trace of her anywhere.

Shes apparently been dead for more then 2 months so why wouldn't she stay low?

To steal Jeanettes body Anabell had to be working with someone in the hospital so that's what we're doing today, going back to talk to mark. The guy who helped Justin at the morgue, see if he knows anything about who was helping Anabell with taking Jeanettes body.

I grab the edges of the bathtub as I close my eyes and go underneath, I stay under for a second before going back up, I softly chuckle when I feel the bubbles on my face. I grab my towel and stand up, I wash my face and body off before wrapping it around my body and stepping out.

After cleaning the bathroom and brushing my teeth I leave bathroom that was connected to my room, Entering the room, I almost feel my heart jump from my chest when I see Jason looking at his phone while he sat on the bed. When he sees me he immediately smiles and scans my body in the towel. I ignore the chills that got sent down my spine. "Can I help you?"

He clears his throat standing up. "I-Uh." He stutters. "I forgot."

Rolling my eyes playfully, I walk over to the closet. "I'll be ready in a few then we can head out."

"Oh, Yeah!" He laughs making a smile appear on my lips, he's so cute when he laughs. "That why I came, to tell you we're leaving in 30."

I nod grabbing some clothes, I close the door and walk over to him as I lay them on the bed.
"You gonna stay for the show?" I tease.

He smirks. "Is that an invitation or a test?"

I shrug playfully. "I don't know, you decide."

He frowns his eyebrows as he thinks for a second. "I'll be downstairs."

I smile. "Good choice."

He returns the smile before walking past me. "Under any other circumstances." He opens the door. "I'd love to watch the show." He sends me a wink before closing the door behind him.

Why did I ever pull away from him at the waterfall? I should apologize again about saying I felt like a rebound...but not yet, we need to deal with this hospital thing first.

~~~~~

After arriving at the hospital we all get out of Jasons car, We left Harry and Cody at the warehouse with my father, just in case he tried anything.

So it was just Me, Blake and Jason. When we enter the hospital we follow Jason up to the front desk.
"Can I speak to Mark Anderson?"

The nurse nods and tells us to follow her. Jason begins to follow her and we follow him. After getting down to the morgue, she allows us to make the rest of the way on our own, I thank her as she heads back to the elevator. "What if he doesn't know anything?" I ask Jason as we walked down the hall, which filled with noise because of my shoes. When we enter the double doors Mark was examining a body but looked up at us. "We just wanna talk." Blake immediately says.

"About?" Mark asked covering the body with the white sheet.

"Do you remember telling me a girl name Stacey came here and said she was here for me?" Jason asked.

Mark nods.

"We just wanted to see if you know who she was paying to let her down here." Blake replies. "You can't be the only worker."

"The only other person that works down here is Brandon." He replies. "My cousin."

"Can you give us any information about him?" I ask. "It's important."

"I can give you his address." He replies grabbing his notepad and pin, after writing it down he hands it to me and I hand it to Jason. "Thank you." Jason says.

We begin to leave but he calls Jason's name. "Good luck." Mark nods. "I hope you find whatever your looking for.."

"Thanks man." Jason says with a toothless smile, we turn to leave again but Jason turns back around. "Oh and uh, sorry for grabbing your neck.."