Chapter 25

Elenor

Elenor

Jeanette..

What the fuck is happening right now.

"Oh my god." Jason says beginning to walk over to Jeanette but Anabell pulls a gun out of her waist band and points it at Jeanette. "If you go over to her I'll shoot Jason."

"How could you do this?!" Jason yells. Tears pouring down his face, all I wanted to do was hug him..."You stupid bitch."

She smiles. "Do you see how it feels to be hurt? How you hurt me?"

I look over at Jeanette, she was crying her eyes out. She had bruises on her face and arms. She was wearing jeans a black t shirt, she looked horrible..I felt so bad so her.

"This is crazy." Jason replies. "I don't understand...Who's body was in the morgue? How did you make it look like she was dead? I don't understand any of this."

"That's easy." Ana replies. "The day you thought she was killed, I was following Jeanette when she went into a coffee shop while you were out, I introduced myself. After she left, I followed her back to the apartment, do you know there's some short of medication that you can inject into a body and it makes there heart stop for awhile? Well that's what I did, when she was getting out of her car I injected that into her body, took her inside, made it looked like I killed her. My uncle, was the cop that came to your house that day, he's been helping me." She continued.

"Once they got her to the hospital Brandon let me in to keep injecting the medication so nobody got suspicious. The first day you saw her at the morgue, she was injected with it, it made her look dead but she wasn't, and then Brandon let me take her body."
Anabell explained.

"After killing everyone you've ever met in foster care, even though Jeanette wasn't in foster care I saved the best for last." Anabell continued. "I made it look like I killed her, just for you to watch me kill her myself."

The gun that Anabell was holding, was then pointed at Jeanette. The guy that stood behind Jeanette moved aside.

Jason quickly pointed his gun at Anabell.

"Derek." Anabell says, Derek was the guy who was with Jeanette, he immediately pull out a gun and points it to me.

Oh my god.

"Elenor. Just stay calm." Jason says looking back at me. I closed my eyes not able to control the tears that rolled down my cheek. Guns were pointed everywhere and I was so scared.

"So this is how it's gonna be?" Jason asked looking back at Anabell. "Everyone's gonna kill each other?"

"I don't know Jason." Anabell grins. "That's up to you."