Chapter 42

Only 10 chapters left guys!!😭 ugh the tears😭

Enjoy the update!(:

Elenor's point of view

"Jason! We're gonna be late!" I yell, waiting by the hotel door while Jason was putting his shoes on.

After going to the beach we had to hurry back to the hotel, our flight leaves in 45 minutes. If you've ever been to an airport, they board the plane early.

"I'm coming!!" He yells back, hoping on one foot trying to put his shoe on. Once he reaches me, he smiles. "Ok, I'm ready now."

I playfully roll my eyes and head out the door, Jason closes and locks it behind him. We already had our bags packed away in the car before we went to the beach so we could avoid this very reason.

"Elenor wait up, why are you walking so fast?" Jason says, jogging up to me.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because we have a plane to catch! "Because were in a hurry Jason."

"Our flight doesn't leave for another..." He paused, glancing down at his gold watch. "40 minutes."

"They board the plane early, if you forgot." I remind him, once we get to the lobby we check out and make our way outside to the rented cars, where everyone else was already at.

"You know our flight leaves in 40 minutes right?" Alex says, greeting me for a hug.

"Yes." I groan. "Don't remind me."

"Cmon lets go if we're in such a hurry." Jason tells me after greeting the guys.

"I'll see you when we get there." I tell Alex, she nods and goes over to Blake.

Once everyone was in the right car we headed off.

"Have you thought on how we're gonna find my father?" I ask, breaking the silence.

Jason kept his eyes on the road. "No, but I'm sure we'll figure something out."

I shrug. "Maybe I can just call him, that's what we did last time."

"You mean when we kidnapped him?" Jason laughs. "I'm pretty sure he's not gonna fall for it again."

"I need to know if Anabell is my sister Jason." I reply. "I didn't even know my mother had another child."

"You believe me when I say if I had known the picture James showed me was anabell I would've told you, right?" He asked, glancing at me then back at the road.

"I mean yeah, I think we're at a place where we can be honest with each other." I nod, with a smile. "Right?"

I tense up when he places his hand on my upper thigh. "You know I'd never lie to you."

I lean over, placing a kiss on his cheek. I wrap my arm around his, obviously the one he wasn't using to drive with.

"I love you."

Hearing him say those three simple words makes my heart melt. I look back over at him, scanning my eyes over his side features. "I love you too."

"Your moms wedding?" Jason asked.

"Would you wanna come?" I ask, if you forgotten my mother is engaged to Devin. Ugh, it makes me angry that she's possibly with the head leader of a gang business.

Should I tell her? Confront him?

"As your date." He confirmed and I nodded.

"Obviously." I smile.

"I mean, yeah but what with Devin is the head leader?" He questioned. "Are you gonna try and stop the wedding?"

"Honesty.." I pause. "If he's a good guy...then it'll be her choice if she wants to be with him."

"But you know what happens if she finds out who he is Elenor.." He tells me. "You obviously don't want her in the business."

He was right, I didn't want my mother in a business like this, nor did I want too.

If Devin is who we think he is, we can confront him, I won't let my mom get involved in all this. "I know.."

I look back out the window, examining the clouds that was surrounding the plane. I felt Jason grab my hand, making me smile.

After landing, we all got in our cars and left the airport, Jason dropped me off at my apartment, which were in right now. "Do you have to work tomorrow?"

I nod, playing his his shirt as I laid my head on his chest. "I work everyday besides weekends babe. You know this."

"Do you need me to pick you up?" He asked.

Uh, duh. "Yes, I promise when I get money I'll get a car."

"I can just buy you one, ya know?" He chuckles.

I sit up to face him. "I know, but I'm 18, I can defend for myself, not that I don't appreciate you offering."

"I'm glad you think like that, but if you need anything I-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

"I said, I don't need your help." I say, leaving my forehead against his. "Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." He smirks, I feel his strong hands grip my butt making me smile.

I lean back in, reconnecting our lips.

His birthday couldn't come fast enough.