Chapter 46

Jason's point of view

The morning after, the sun shining through Elenor's apartment window. I moved around, seeing Elenor still peaceful sleeping, her bare back facing me.

Memories of last night begin to play back in my head, I've had sex with a few girls, mostly with Jeanette, now Elenor. Last night was definitely...amazing. My feelings for her have definitely changed, I love her. Jeanette was the only girl I ever loved, now that's changed. My heart still hurts about her leaving me...but I've moved on, I will always love her in a way but I'm with Elenor now and I'm honestly happy.

My thoughts were interrupted when Elenor begin moving around, she turned around, facing me. God she was so beautiful...

Her eyes slowly opened. "Morning.."

"Hi." She whispered, still half asleep. "How long have you been awake?"

"Just a few minutes." I state.

She sits up, holding the white sheet around her body. "What time is it?"

I grab my phone that was still in my jeans, which were on the floor. "Almost 8."

"Want me to make breakfast?" I hear her ask. I smile, turning back to her. "Why don't I make us something?" I ask, turning on my side, using my elbow to keep me up.

"Are you sure? Because I c-"

"Elenor. I'm sure."

"Alright, well I'm gonna go jump in the shower." She stands up, still keeping the sheet around her body.

"Why are you keeping that around you?"

"I don't know.." Her cheeks turned red. "Just because we had sex doesn't mean I'm comfortable running around naked."

"Hmm." I smirk. "To bad for you, I make one hell of a naked breakfast."

↬↬ ↬↬

Elenor's point of view

I let the hot water run down my chest, I close my eyes remembering the events of last night. The way his hands explored my body, making me have goosebumps.

After washing my body and hair, I turned the water off. I reached out into the cold air and wrapped the towel around my body. Stepping out, I brush my teeth after getting dressed in my black tights, a shirt and my boots. I let my hair down from the second towel, I brushed it and decided to let it dry by itself. I cleaned the bathroom up before heading to the kitchen, Jason was standing at the stove. I smelled pancakes and bacon. I wrapped my arms around his torso. "Smells amazing."