Chapter 41

Elenor's point of view

"Elenor!" Jason yells for me as I storm out of warehouse but I ignore him. "Elenor! Fucking wait!"

He now grabs my arm spinning me around. "What the hell happened! Why did you run out?"

"Devin! That's the name of my mothers boyfriend!" I yell. "What if he's the same one Jason? That means my mother has been shacking up with the fucking head leader of the whole gang business!"

Jason furrowed his eyebrows, "Your stepdad?"

He runs his hands through his hair and and punches the side of the building. "God dammit!"

"Jason, your bleeding." I say, gazing down at his hand.

"It's fine." He replies, shaking his hand. "I'm fine."

"Dude why'd you guys leave?" Blake asked, everyone know exiting the warehouse.

"Lets just get out of here." I reply. I wasn't even in the mood to be here anymore. I just wanted to leave.

"So we're just gonna leave?" Cody asked. "After coming all the way down here?"

"We have a name Cody, that's good enough for right now." Jason said, raising his voice then walks past me. "Lets go."

Going home didn't happen. We ended up at a diner an hour later.

Food is life. I'm pretty pissed off right now so I need a burger.

"That's insane.." Amanda says. "This whole thing is fucking insane."

"Guys listen, maybe this was a bust but were in Miami Florida, which has some of the best beaches."
I say, catching everyone's attention. "I say we hit the beach tomorrow before our flight back."

"That's not a bad idea. " Jason says, who was sitting beside me.

"I'm totally in!" Alex squeals.

Everyone else agreed also. I softly smiled and took a sip of my milkshake as Jason throws his arm over my shoulder.

Looks like tomorrow's a beach day.

Towels? Check.

Lotion? Check

Sunglasses? Check

Beach Ball? Check.

Football? Check.

"You almost done?" I hear Jason ask from the bathroom.

"Yes, just making sure I have everything." I reply, gazing over the list one more time. I zip up my bag and toss the paper in the trash can.

I hear the bathroom door open so I turn around to find him in his swimming shorts and shirtless. His tattoos and abs in full view.

I realized he was staring at my body too, turning around, I blush and I pick up my bag. "Ready?"

I then felt a pair of hands resting on my hips, making my heart pound. "You look sexy." He whispered in my ear making chills go through my body.

"So do you.." I smile, he turns me around by my hips until I'm facing him.

His eyes leave mine and they go down my body, anyone else doing this I would get super uncomfortable but Jason...it makes me want him more.

When his eyes reach back to mine, they were filled with lust. Without thinking anymore, I immediately crash my lips to his, he immediately kisses me back making me moan. A few seconds later, his hands find there way down to my slightly exposed butt because of my bikini. I moan once again when he squeezes, I wrap my arms around his neck in return, pulling him closer.

"Wait wait wait..." Jason quickly says, pulling away and leaves his forehead against mine.

We were just kissing and then he moves away, he says he wants to have sex but then he acts like he doesn't?

With those thoughts, I walk past him him. "Do you not want to?"

"Yes, I told you I -"

"I heard you the first time." I spin around. "You said you wanted to make sure I was sure, I am. I've made myself perfectly clear about it too."

"Elenor listen to me." He walks closer and cups my cheeks. "Yes I want to. I'd be crazy if I didn't! I just don't want you to regret it like you did with Colt."

Sighing, I close my eyes. "I wouldn't ever regret it with you Jason.."

"And why not? What's the difference between him and me?" He replies, I could tell he was getting aggravated because he was clenching his jaw.

"What's makes you so sure you won't regret it."

Jason stared into my eyes, I searched them with mine and I knew the reason I wouldn't regret it. I wanted to fall asleep and wake up to him every day of my life. The next thing I said was like word vomit; I couldn't keep it in.

Keeping my eyes closed, I said it.
"Because I didn't love him like I love you."

"Elenor, open your eyes."

I slowly do, my eyes connecting with his.

His lips grew into a smirk. "Say it again."

I play dumb. "Say what?"

"Don't do that, Ele." He says. "I-"

"I love you, Jason." I say softly, never taking my eyes off his.

Jason leans down and kisses my lips gentle before whispering, "I love you too. So much."

Excitement runs through my body and I smiled.
"God, I love you." I bring his lips back to mine

. "How about on my birthday?" He asked.

"What about it?" I question, pulling away.

"On my birthday, we'll do it if you still want to." He tells me.

"Really?"

"Yes really." He nods. "I love you and if you want then we can."

I toothless smile, nodding. "I want to."

"Your in for one hell of a night babygirl." He smirks, bringing his lips back on mine.

I knew that, and believe me, I couldn't wait.