Chapter 26

Jason

Jason

4 WEEKS LATER

"Jeanette?" I ask walking into the kitchen. I see her cooking breakfast. "What's all this?" I ask walking over to her.

"I thought I'd make breakfast." She smiles. "We haven't ate together in awhile."

"Did I say how happy I was that your back?" I say grabbing her waist and pulling her closer. "Maybe once or twice." She joked.

I smile placing a soft kiss on his lips. "This all looks delicious."

Everything is the same as it was, 4 weeks later and Elenor is still in a coma, I visit her everyday. Me and Jeanette? We're back together. Don't get me wrong, I still have mixed feelings with Elenor, but I'm in love with Jeanette. I can't do anything until she wakes up.

"So after you go see Elenor, I uh need to talk to you." She says. "About?" I question.

"What smells so good?"

We turn around seeing Alex. "Breakfast." Jeanette replies.

Alex face falls. "Blake told me Elenor made breakfast for you guys before.."

"She did..." I spoke softly.

"Well, she's in a coma now, so I can make it." Jeanette says, turning around.

Alex looked like she wanted to attack her, I stepped in front of Alex and placed my hand on the side of her shoulder. "Alex, don't."

She gave me a look before turning around and heading back upstairs.

"Jeanette you can't say shit like that.." I turn back around. "That's Elenors best friend."

She shrugged. "All I said was Elenor is in a coma so I can make breakfast."

I decided not to argue, I just walked over and began helping her.
~~~

Arriving at the hospital, I parked my car and stepped out. I walked up to the doors, they opened and I entered.

I walked up to the nurse at the front desk. "I'm here fo-"

"Elenor." She chuckles. "I know."

She begin to type on her computer as I signed in. "Is the Cafeteria open yet?"

She nods, handing me the sticker to put on my shirt. I gladly take It.

I begin to walk but she stops me. "Oh, She was moved to upstairs by the way."