Chapter 19

Hey guys! Before we start I just wanna say if I have said anything about Elenor being in 11th grade. I meant 12th.
Its alot to keep up with, so she is in 12th grade along with Alex and Colt. Also, in the previous chapters if I have said anything about what month it is, again I'm sorry, I'm changing it, it's now in December.

Thoughts on Elenor and Justins first kiss?

•Follow me on NEW Instagram for future stories and when I'm updating also, roleplays where you can be characters from my stories 💘
•@kaylatheauthor•

Enjoy chapter 19! It won't be long shit will be going down....enjoy!

Jason

Jason

"Anabell?" I ask. "Why would you want me to bring her to you?"

"Let's just say I did something for her and she said she'd give me something in return, one problem." He replies. "I haven't seen her since."

"Do you know she stole my fiancées body from the morgue?" I question. He doesn't say a word. "So you do?" I chuckle. "Of course you fucking do."

"Ja-"

"No. I will find Anabell for you." I say, raising my voice. "But I promise you James, if you don't tell me everything, I will kill everyone you love."

"What happen to the sweet and nice Jason?"

"He's gone right now." I laugh. "This Jason, he's done being nice, he wants answers and will stop at nothing to get them." I continue. "So are we clear?"

"I-"

"I said, are we fucking clear?" I ask stepping closer to him.

"Crystal."

Elenor

I paste back in forth at the basement door waiting for Jason to come back up. I can't believe he has my father downstairs. My life was so normal a month ago and now it's filled with solving a freaking murder and my life on the line. I spin around when the door opens. When he closes it, he sees me and sighs.
"What are you doing over here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing over here, you have my father, Is he ok?" I ask.

He nods slowly. "For now."

"I'm so sorry about Jeanette Jason." I whisper. "But if he killed her, will killing him really help anything?"

"He's your father, I understand why you-"