Chapter 14

Jason

Jason

↬↬ PAST ↬↬

"You okay?" I ask Jeanette. She took her eyes off her book and looked at me. "Yeah, you?" She nods.

"Yeah, You seem so interested."

She smiles, her eyes not leaving the book shes been reading the past few nights. "It's a really good book."

I grab it from her hands and toss it on the floor before getting on top of her; I then begin kissing her cheeks.
"How about we do something else?"

"Like?" She teases.

"You know what." I said closer to her ear as I begin kissing down her neck.

"I didn't buy anymore condoms today." She states. I stop kissing her neck and look into her eyes. "We don't have to use them."

"What? I could get pregnant Jason." She replies. "I'm not ready for that yet."

"Yet?" I smile. "So you want kids with me someday?"

"Of course." She smiles. "Don't you?"

I nod. I did want kids...but she doesn't know anything about my business, our kids would have to join when they turn 16. "If there as beautiful as their mother, I'd have 20 just to make other parents jealous."

She giggles. "20?!"

"I'm kidding baby." I chuckle. "Two kids is fine."

She runs her hands through my hair. "I love you."

"I love you too."

↬↬ PRESENT ↬↬

I place my shirt over my head before heading downstairs to the living room. I see Cody and Harry.
"Where's Blake and Elenor?"

"Blake is saying bye to Alex and Elenor is getting ready." Cody states.

Everyone is getting ready to go to the hospital, since the boys were successful in getting people on our side to let us look at the tapes, I have to find out who took the body, if it shows who, I can go to them and see if they know anything or if they were forced by someone to do this, it doesn't matter to me how it goes down as long as at the end Jeanette's killer is dead.

"Jason, after we find her killer, what are we gonna do about Elenor? Are we really gonna hunt down the guy who makes the rules? It sounds a little extreme." Harry asked.