Chapter 32

Elenor's point of view

I left my bathroom when I heard a knock at the door. Who the hell was here at 7 in the morning?

Walking through the living room, I reach the door and open it to see Colt.

"Colt..? Hey, I thought we weren't meeting until after school."

"I'm actually not going today, I have somewhere to be." He says. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, of course." I say, moving aside as he walks in. I close the door behind him.

"Wow, this is nice." He says, his eyes moving around room. "Thanks." I reply.

"So, you wanted to talk?" He asked, now giving me his full attention.

"Yes. About the-"

"Party?" He questioned, "I know.."

"I just wanted to make sure nothing is weird between us." I say softly. "We've been friends forever Colt, and I don't t-"

"Ele." He smiles stepping closer to me. "We're fine, nothing will come between our friendship."

"Promise?"

"Here's my promise.." He says softly before his lips were on mine.

My hands go up to his wrists while his hands were placed on both sides of my face.

Once I realized what was happening I pulled away.

"Colt, wait. I think your getting the wrong impression..."

He frowns his eyebrows, "You don't like me, do you?" He asked, removing his hands from my face.

"Honestly, I..I don't know, we've been friends for a long time Colt, I don't wanna risk it, I'm still trying to-"

"I get it." He says stepping away.

"Colt please, I like you as a friend. Don't be mad." I tell him.

"I'm not, I'll see you later okay?" He says, I slowly nod. He returns the nod before walking out.

"Colt wait."

I turn in my tracks and head for the hallway but he was almost at the end.