Chapter 47

Elenor's point of view

After my morning routine I got dressed in jean shorts, a white shirt but the sleeves were purple and they came down to my elbows, and I wore white converse. My hair was down in beach waves, my makeup done lightly. I grabbed my phone, my bag for school and my apartment key before heading down to meet Alex.

You have no idea how excited I am to graduate, with me tutoring freshman on the weekends I can get credits. I still haven't talked to Jason about the senior trip, it's in a few weeks, we're having our choices in a few days.

Alex blew her horn as she pulls up in the parking lot. She rolls down the window, her sunglasses on her face. I opened the door and got inside. "Waking up at 6am blows." She groans, beginning to drive

"I know, atleast we will be graduated in a few months, oh! and I have something to tell you." I say, remembering the guy at the party, Conner, was his name. "This gang leader named Conner owns a dance college up town and he wants us to join."

"Are you fucking with me right now?" She squeals. "Of course! Did you tell him yes?"

"No...I said I'd get back to him."

"Say yes!! That's a lifetime opportunity Elenor." She replies. "Me, Amanda and You would have so much fun!"

"So you want too?" I smile.

"Yes! Duh." She returns the smile. I nod. "I guess I'll call him later, he gave me his card."

↬↬ ↬↬

"Colten!!" I laugh, slapping his shoulder. He was going on and on about this girl he's been fucking. Apparently they met offline and they hit it off. "I'm glad your happy but I don't need to hear about your sex life."

"Why, you jealous?" He teased, I rolled my eyes, opening my locker. I grabbed my English books. "Colt stop."

"I'm only kidding El, Chill." He smiles. "So, how are you and Jason?"

"Were good." I reply, closing it back. "Were meeting Alex by corner 3 right?"

"Yeah, were supposed to meet her..." He begins, glancing at his gold watch. "Now, cmon."

I was then being dragged down the hall.

↬↬ ↬↬

I handed Lilly the order I just fixed. She looks at the name, putting it in a box for when the person picks it up. "Is Ben in today?"