Chapter 44

Elenor's point of view

Days later ( MARCH 1st )

Groaning, I turn to shut my alarm off. Today's Saturday, I wouldn't have my alarm set but its Jason's birthday and I have to get things ready for his party, he has no idea. The guys promised to keep Jason away until 8, me and the girls are gonna be setting up.

I actually have a huge surprise for Jason tonight, and believe me, all the guys will love it. It was alot of money, saved up just to make it happen.

After sitting up I grab my phone from my dresser seeing I had a voicemail. Clicking it, I close my eyes from how tired I was. I've been tutoring those freshman for extra credit along with studying myself, school and work.

I had to ask Mr. Allen to only let me tutor on my days off because when I'm working but 2 days a week, I go to school, go to work and by time I get off I have to go back to the apartment, shower, do homework and go to bed. It's alot to keep up with.

I place my phone up to my ear waiting for the voicemail.

"Hey..I'm sorry I haven't talked to you Elenor. I just couldn't come back after what happened, I saw where you called awhile back I didn't know what to say but I'm here now....Call me."

That was it? That was the voicemail my father left me. I don't have time to deal with the drama today, Alex was picking me up in an hour.

I'll just call him later.

~~~~

After taking my shower, I brushed my teeth, and got dressed in my matching black lace undergarments. Alex made me go get a full body wax yesterday, not that I didn't shave before but she says it's better to get waxed so you don't have to worry about hair growth for the next few weeks and if your a girl you know keeping hair off yourself is aggravating so I went with her.

Anyway, I decided to dress normal for the party, only because I didn't feel like going all out, so I wore ripped jeans with a white long sleeve shirt that showed off my flat toned stomach and white converse. I straightened my hair, leaving it down. I did my eye makeup lightly but my lips a little darker then usual. When I was done, I cleaned up my apartment a little bit before Alex texted me saying she was here.

I grabbed my jacket and my keys before locking the apartment up and heading to the elevator. Once I got to the lobby I left the building, joining Alex in her car.
"I'm so tired." I groan, putting my seatbelt on.