Chapter 15

Jason

Jason

"Anabell." I say making everyone look at me.
"Anabell Morison."

"Who the hell is Anabell?" Blake asked.

"She was a girl I was in foster care with..." I state. "She was my partner which means we went with one another everytime one of us moved to a different foster home but it stopped once I was adopted by James." I continued. "I haven't even seen her since I was 15."

"Then why is she taking Jeanette's body?" Harry asked. "This is crazy." Cody chuckles.

I didn't say anything. Cody was right, this is crazy. "What could she want with Jeanette?" Elenor asked.

"We need to go back to your house." I say looking at her. "We have to see if he has a file on Anabell, if he does it's gonna tell us information about her, hopefully an address."

She slowly nods before speaking. "There's a back door, we can go in there." She informs. "We can go while he's asleep."

"This is fucking crazy." Harry chuckles. "I feel like we're in a horror movie."

"What if James and Anabell is working together?"
Blake asked.

"Working?" I ask. "Why in the hell would they want Jeanette?"

"I don't know." Blake groans. "He's not gonna talk, we already tried that remember? We got a fucking gun pointed at us."

"Guys calm down." I snap. "Let's get out of here, we'll figure something out."

Elenor

Jeanette.

Now Anabell.

How many other girls are there that's gonna come into this? Some girl that Jason was partnered with in foster care took Jeanette's body and we have no idea where they are now. It makes no sense.

Cody and Blake called Amanda and Alex to tell them what we found. They couldn't believe it either.

When we arrived at the warehouse everyone went inside, Amanda and Alex eventually showed up. "Do you guys know Anabell?" I ask them.

They shake her head. "I've never even heard of her until now." Amanda states. "Same." Alex replies.

"We're gonna go back to my house tonight..well they are and see if my father has a file on Anabell." I inform.