Chapter 4

Louis was late to Charms class.

Not that, that was the problem. He was always late. But Louis was late on his first day of his last Charms class. He debated whether he should even go. If he went he would be questioned by Professor Abbot and Liam. He didn't mind Liam asking, though. Liam was his best friend. He deserved to know where Louis was.

But he couldn't tell Liam.

In fact, he couldn't tell anyone.

The reason he was late involved a Slytherin. A certain special Slytherin.

After the sorting ceremony yesterday, Louis noticed Harry running out of the Great Hall looking rather down. Going to see what was wrong Louis followed him out. It had nothing to do with Harry's family, as Louis thought. He had totally misread Harry's face. Harry wasn't down at all. He left early to see if his new broomstick arrived.

That didn't stop Louis from talking to Harry though. Being alone in the hall, Louis had asked Harry what was wrong.

Harry replied by kissing Louis.

At first Louis was taken back. But after giving it some though, he will admit he liked it.

Harry was very attractive. With his toned body, chocolate-brown curls, and green eyes-Harry was fit.

It was practically fate when Harry passed Louis in the hallways before Charms class this morning. Louis decided it was best to just tell him how he felt. Harry responded quite well to Louis, by backing him up into the Room of Requirements and proceeding to make out with him.

Louis loved it.

 It was 100 times better than any class. Harry had pressed Louis hard against the wall, their bodies thrusting together as they kissed. Louis had his hands all over Harry's body.

They had both enjoyed every bit of it.

Louis had never felt that way about anyone before. He spent a majority of his time thinking about Harry. He had been with many girls yet none of them made him feel like Harry did.

Louis loved this feeling.

But he couldn't tell anyone, not even Liam. Imagine telling Liam he was getting it on with a Slytherin during class. He couldn't even imagine what Liam would say.

Distracted with all his thoughts, he ran into someone as he tried making his way to the next class. It was the quiet Ravenclaw boy, Zayn Malik.

"Wow, sorry mate! I am so out of it."

"It's no problem really." The dark haired boy said as Louis helped him pick his things off the floor.

Louis then found a Hogsmeade slip. "Whoa. That's this weekend?"

"Yeah," Zayn smiled at Louis, putting his books into his bag.

"Hey, mind if I keep this?" Louis said already putting the paper into his back pocket.

"Yeah sure, man. I'll just get another one fro-" Zayn started but was interrupted by Louis whose mind was far away.

"Thanks mate! I owe you one." Louis friend-slapped Zayn on his shoulder before running away down the hall.