Chapter 7 (Mature)

"Louis, shhh!" Harry half-whispered, half-giggled as he pulled the other boy up the stairs.

"Harry, you're hurting my arm!" Louis turned towards him with a pained look on his face.

"Oh Lou...I'm so-"

But before Harry could finish, Louis shoved him playfully onto the couch.

Wanting to be alone and unseen, Harry and Louis snuck off to the Shrieking Shack. It was this older, eerie place and hardly anyone went there. They felt it would be the perfect hideout. And it was.

They snuck upstairs-not being seen by anyone-into a dimly lit room, complete with a storage of cauldrons and a moss-colored couch.

Sure this place wasn't perfect. But for Louis and Harry, it would do.

Harry looked into his friend's crystal-blue eyes. He was really starting to like Louis. He never would have expected this to happen. A year ago, if someone told him he would fall for a Gryffindor boy, he would have hexed them.

But look where he was now; lying on a couch, with the hottest Gryffindor on top of him.

"Whatcha thinkin ‘bout, Harry?" Louis said, studying him.

"Nothing. Just kiss me already."

Louis had lips that were soft, and tasted like peppermint tea. They started kissing slowly, gently. But after a while, Harry started to get hard, and pressed himself tight into Louis. To no one's surprise, Louis was hard as well.

Trying not to smile, Harry let out a moan. Louis then pressed himself even harder into Harry's groin, and slowly started kissing him on his neck.

Harry inched his hand down Louis's body until he reached the zip of his pants. He could feel Lou smile, as he slowly unzipped letting his fingers touch him gently. He could feel Louis getting harder and harder.

"Louis? Do you want me to...er...?"

Harry looked at him, nodding towards Louis's penis. Louis nodded and sat up, lowering his pants. Harry moved closer to Louis almost sitting on him. He then lightly, pushed Louis on his back and began sucking his neck and made his way down.

Louis ran his hands through Harry's curls, as Harry sucked his cock. Every little moan from Louis would make Harry go even faster, and deeper. He went until it was time for Louis to-

Harry laughed and sat up, as Louis blushed and straightened himself up.

"Damn, Harry."

Louis smiled, as he pulled up his pants. Harry just watched him, smiling, completely awestruck and speechless by the blue-eyed boy.