Chapter 42

Liam sat on his bed, Niall lying quietly next to him. He couldn't believe all the things that had happened yesterday.

When Louis fell, Liam thought he had lost him. He thought it was over; he thought Louis was gone. But after a few hours, Madam Pomfrey said he would be okay. Liam had never heard better news in his life.

Yet, he was still worried for him. This had all happened because of Louis's relationship. What would happen next?

"Liam, relax." Niall kissed him lightly on his lips. "You don't need to worry."

Liam smiled, but was unsure of what Niall said. It was easy for Niall to say that, he was so carefree. He watched Niall, as he sat there eating sweets. Liam really did love him, and he felt so awful that he had hurt him. How could he have even thought of cheating on him?

"I know, babe. I'll try not to." Liam kissed him back, a longer kiss this time. He could taste the sugar which covered Niall's lips from the sweets.

Niall moved over and sat on Liam's lap, looking into his eyes. Grinning, he starting moving his hips around.

"Niall, stop that!" Liam started laughing. He pulled him closer, and kissed him again.

Niall wrapped his arms around Liam, running his hand through his hair.

Liam loved how things were with Niall, they were both so relaxed around each other. "Niall, do you think Louis will go back to Harry?"

Niall kept silent for a moment. "Would you come back to me?"

Liam started to reply but stopped. He would come back to Niall. After all, Niall came back to him. But then he shook his head. "Louis and Harry are different though."

"They still love each other."

Liam stared at Niall for a second. He couldn't help but agree. Through all that Harry put him; through all the pain, Louis still loved him. Liam knew it-everyone did. The first thing Louis had asked this morning was where Harry was.

"We love each other too right, Liam?" Niall cocked an eyebrow.

Liam raised an eyebrow in return, and pushed Niall so he was lying on the bed. He leaned over, and lifted himself over Niall.

Moving down, he kissed him hard, thrusting his body against Niall's.

Niall stopped, and winked at Liam. "Good answer."