Chapter 10

The Hogsmeade trip was not anything Zayn had expected it to be.

On normal trips, he would sit at The Three Broomsticks, drinking butterbeer. He would either be reading, or talking to pretty Ravenclaw girls.

 But not this trip.

No, Zayn had to be stupid this trip.

He decided he would spend this trip trying to talk to Louis Tomlinson. But instead, he found himself walking around Hogsmeade with Liam Payne, looking for Louis Tomlinson.

"You know what?" Zayn stopped walking and turned towards Liam. "It's getting late. I should be heading back."

"You sure, Zayn?" Liam looked at him. He oddly reminded Zayn of a little puppy dog.

"Yeah. I'm sure. Bye."

He gave Liam a little wave, and started to head back towards the castle.  What the fuck was he thinking? Getting with Louis wouldn't be as easy as he thought. He needed to think of a plan.

Normally if Zayn liked someone, getting them was a piece of cake. He had dark hair, a toned body, and a carefree-bad boy attitude. He knew he was attractive, and so did all the girls at Hogwarts.

But Louis wasn't a Ravenclaw girl, and that was the problem. If Zayn wanted his attention, he would have to try harder. But that shouldn't be a problem. He was Zayn Malik after all.