Chapter 16

"Louis...Come on...Please?" Harry wrapped his arms around Louis's naked chest, as they lay in Harry's bed together.

It was a free period for the both of them. Luckily, the rest of the Slytherins-including Arius-were all in class-this meant an empty dormitory. He decided it was the perfect time to sneak Louis upstairs.

Harry had felt really awful for what he had done. He knew he shouldn't have slept with Hayley, and cheated on Louis. But he couldn't tell Louis, he didn't want to end things. Things had been going so well. Instead Harry just kept coming up with ideas to make up for it.

"Sorry, baby." Louis said, rubbing Harry's nose. "You can't spend the night with me. It will be just too awkward for Liam."

"But please, Lou?" Harry begged, burying his face in Louis's neck. "It won't be. Liam knows about us."

"Yeah, but we aren't exactly quiet."

"Why? Because I beg to have sex with you all the time?"

Louis looked at him and sighed. "I think it's better if we wait for a while, Harry. I actually like you, I don't want it to be just sex."

"Oh...okay." Harry rested his chin against Louis's chest, looking up at him.

"But that doesn't mean we can't do other things." Louis smiled at him and raised an eyebrow.

"You're so fucking hot, Louis Tomlinson." Harry whispered in his ear, one hand clutching his penis.

"Don't get me so hard, Harry," Louis said, breathlessly. "We only have 2 minutes."

"But there's a lot we can-Oh, wait! I have to ask you something." He then got off Louis, and sat up straight on the bed. "I was wondering if you wanted to sneak out to the kitchen later at 3. I got the house elves to make us a little dinner."

He looked back at Louis hopefully. He had it all planned out, hoping it would make up for what he did.

"Aweh, Harry! That's so sweet." Louis gave him a quick kiss, then pulled away. "But I can't. Not tonight."

"Why?" it came out ruder than Harry wanted.

But Louis must have no realized it-or just chose to ignore it. "I'm meeting up with Zayn Malik in the library. We're partners for a Divination assignment."

"Okay..." was all Harry could say. He slid off the bed. Every time something important happen with Louis, Louis would always ditch him for someone else. "I guess we better get back to class."

Louis frowned, but then nodded, pulling his robes back on.

As they walked on the door, Harry couldn't help but feel a strong twinge of disappointment.