Chapter 19

"Zayn! Zayn Malik!"

Louis Tomlinson ran through the library like a torpedo, and stopped at Zayn's table, completely out of breath. "I'm so sorry I'm late Zayn. I had...issues."

"It's alright." Zayn smiled and pulled up the chair for Louis to sit.

"So what are we working on today?" Louis peered down at the piles of books. Damn, this boy was the definition of Ravenclaw, he thought to himself. Zayn basically had every book about Divination that the library contained.

"Well, we could start with the graphs. It might be easier to write the papers. We need one on the Western stars. But also one of the east. I personally found the western more fascinating-"

Louis just nodded back, watching Zayn talk about their project. He then looked at the library, which was oddly empty. It must have been later than he thought. Great place to bring Harry, Louis said with a laugh. He then covered his mouth as Zayn turned towards him.

"I'm boring you aren't I?" Zayn sighed and closed the book. He then started reading a paper, but dropped that down as well. "I'm sorry...I know. I can be boring."

He turned to Louis, looking at him with these sad, whiskey-brown eyes. It was the prettiest eyes Louis had seen on anyone. They turned even more brown, with hints of gold in them when Zayn looked sad. "No, Zayn. You're not boring. Divination is."

Zayn laughed at Louis's ironic answer. "Yeah, Professor Trelawney doesn't really make it any better."

Louis smiled back, agreeing. "I know right. I have to basically hex myself to not laugh in that class. I remember one time, Liam almost fell asleep. I had to hex him in his balls, before Trelawney caught him. Poor kid, he never forgave me."

Zayn's laugh was even louder than Louis's. They both sat there imagining Liam getting hexed in his balls, laughing their heads off.

Then all of a sudden, Zayn leaned forward and kissed Louis.

Louis froze completely shocked, What was Zayn doing?

But then Louis let himself relax, and put his arms around Zayn's shoulders.

Zayn was the perfect kisser.

His lips were soft and delicate. He smelled like winter. And oddly tasted like raspberries.

Louis let himself sink into Zayn's arms, as they kissed more. Zayn's kiss made him forget where they were, he made him forget everything. Even-

Louis pulled away quickly. Harry. he thought, standing up.

 "I can't do this, Zayn."

He looked down at Zayn, who sat there his expression completely confused. "I'm with someone else. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

Louis looked back at Zayn, one more time. Zayn looked mad.

"Who?" Zayn just stayed put to his seat.

Louis just shook his head, and pushed his chair in. "I'm sorry. I have to go."

He ran out of the room feeling terrible, hating himself.

How could he do this to Harry? Louis wanted to cry, something he rarely did.

 He had enjoyed kissing Zayn.

But he shouldn't. He was with Harry.

He then looked back one more time, before exiting the library.

 Zayn was still sitting there, completely heartbroken.