Chapter 5

Walking to the Astronomy tower, Zayn felt a bolt of annoyance. He could name 50 other painful things he'd rather be doing besides going to Divination.

Not that he hated the class. He didn't mind it. In fact, he found it quite interesting.

But he didn't want to be here today because this class would consist of a mix of Gryffindors and Slytherins with only two Ravenclaws, and that was including himself.

Now Zayn didn't mind the other houses. It was just that when you put Slytherins and Gryffindors together things would start to get out of hand.

Zayn liked being alone. He liked reading and drawing and listening to music. He did like being around others. But he also liked being by himself, giving him time to think. Because of this-and because he was a Ravenclaw-Zayn was thought of as rather quiet.

That is until those times when the other houses would get into stupid, pointless fights was when he had to speak up, losing his temper.

Taking a seat by the window, Zayn looked around the classroom.

Not bad, he thought. The people in here weren't the people to start shit. Rather just a bunch of calmer, more intelligent students.

He looked around some more, trying to find some familiar faces. He spotted Danielle Peazer, an outgoing Slytherin. Rowena Lovegood, a Gryffindor who had long, silvery blonde hair. Liam Payne, a kind boy also a Gryffindor,

and walking towards Liam, was Louis Tomlinson.

Zayn sat up straighter, oogling the tall, brunette boy.

According to Zayn, Louis Tomlinson was one of the fittest things he ever saw. With his messy hair and charming nature, Louis was irresistible.

Louis was also caring though, and he always stood up for others. Zayn loved that about Louis. Arius Malfoy and the other Slytherins would always make fun of Louis for having so many sisters. But Louis never let that bother him.

Zayn just wanted to take Louis to his bedroom, throw him on the bed, and put his...

"Oh fuck." Zayn whispered to himself, looking away and turning bright red.

Liam caught him looking at Louis.

Zayn knew Liam was smart, he probably knew what Zayn what thinking. But then Liam looked at Zayn again and smiled.

What the hell is he smiling for? Zayn questioned himself, frowning.

Zayn looked away angrily. He knew Liam was going to tell Louis. They were best friends.

Zayn watched, a bit anxious, as Louis joined Liam at their table. Zayn knew what was going to happen next. Liam was going to tell Louis about the way he was looking at him. Then Zayn would be know as the Ravenclaw boy who got a boner in Divination for looking at another Gryffindor boy.

He started scribbling away in his book, his mind half occupied with the assignment given, and half with trying to hear Louis and Liam's conversation.

Liam told Louis something, and then glanced at Zayn's direction. Louis was laughing but he didn't turn towards Zayn once. Liam was also laughing, but until Louis he took short glances towards Zayn, who was glaring at them.

Burying his face in his book, Zayn tried to focus on anything but Louis Tomlinson.