Chapter 27 (Mature)

Louis lay on his back, as Zayn lay on top of him. Zayn was kissing him hard, while he had one hand Louis's pants, gripping his cock. Zayn was so good at this, Louis thought, as he tried his hardest to control himself.

Louis had no idea why he had done this. He knew he was still in love with Harry, and he desperately wanted to be with him. But Harry had broken his heart. And ever since his kiss with Zayn, he always wondered what it would be like to be with him for a change. Before he could even think, he found himself going after Zayn, who invited him back to his common room.

It was really late at night. The perfect time to be alone in the Ravenclaw common room-all the others were either asleep or studying. Surprisingly, Louis liked being around the Ravenclaws. When they first got there, the Ravenclaws hadn't judged him, or even asked what he was doing there. They all liked to keep to themselves, making their common room rather peaceful.

"Stop, moaning. You'll wake the others up." Zayn whispered in Louis's ear. But his voice was so seductive; Louis couldn't help but get even harder. Zayn laughed, and started sucking Louis's neck.

Being with Zayn was so different, than being with Harry. When Louis was with Harry, he was the one who was in control. But not with Zayn, Zayn made it sure he the one who was always in control. But on the other hand, Louis liked being in control too. And he was going to have to show Zayn.

He gripped Zayn around his waist, pulling him up. He kissed him hard on his neck, surely leaving a mark. He unzipped his own pants, and then looked at Zayn, breathless. "Come on, Zayn. Show me what you got."

Zayn hesitated, but then raised his eyebrow. He pushed Louis back against the couch so he was sitting, and pulled down his jeans. "Wait a minute." Zayn knelt down on the ground, but moved a hand to Louis's mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Louis tried to get the words out, as Zayn aggressively, put his hand over Louis's mouth. But as Zayn began, Louis realized why he did that.

Zayn was good, he was really good.

Zayn had a firm hand on his cock, just his touch was making Louis get harder, and harder. But then he lifted it up to his mouth, slowly letting his lips graze it. Louis held his breath, trying to control himself.

Zayn looked right into Louis's eyes, and raised his eyebrow. Then pushing his hand even tighter over Louis's mouth-he thrust his cock deep in, and swallowed then brought it back out.

Despite Zayn's hand, Louis groaned loudly. But Zayn kept going; one hand tightening around Louis's cock, the other over his mouth. It wasn't long before Louis came.

Louis sat back, out of breath. Where on earth did Zayn learn to do that? He watched Zayn, remaining hard, from just looking at him. Zayn got up from his knees and wiped his mouth. He slowly looked at Louis, and shrugged.

Louis pulled up his pants, thinking he was done. But Zayn had a mind of his own.

"We aren't done yet." He looked at Louis and winked.