Chapter 22

Louis ran through the corridors of Hogwarts, accidently bumping into every student that was in the way. He was trying to avoid Harry.

Not that he didn't want to see him. He always wanted to see Harry.

It was just that Louis felt bad about kissing Zayn. He wanted to tell Harry, but he didn't want to hurt him. He had liked kissing Zayn. There was just something about Zayn that was so different from anyone else.

But Zayn isn't Harry, Louis told himself. Not the Harry that you love. Louis adjusted his collar, loosening up his Gryffindor tie. When did things get so complicated?

"Louis."

He turned around to see Harry, who looked a bit lost.

"I've been looking everywhere for you, Lou. Where have you been?" Harry came closer to him, and looked around the empty halls. "I've missed you."

Louis sighed, taking him in-his chocolate-brown curls, his dazzling green eyes. He stroked his face, and kissed him. There was nothing more incredible than kissing Harry.

 But this time, it didn't feel right.

"Harry. I need to talk to you." Louis looked at Harry who nodded, his face looking worried.

Just go on and say it, Louis took a deep breath. "Zayn kissed me."

Harry's arms fell from Louis's waist immediately. He took a step back. "Wh-what?"

"Harry, listen to me." Louis walked closer to him. "It doesn't matter."

"But Louis!" Harry still looked heartbroken. "Zayn-zayn-did...did you kiss him back?"

Louis looked at him for a moment, unclear of what to say.

"Louis, please. Please, tell me. Did you?" Harry looked at him, his eyes full of tears.

"I did..." his voice was trembling. "But Harry. Please, listen to me. It doesn't change things between us. Nobody makes me feel the way you do." He walked closer to Harry, and wiped away his tears, kissing his cheek. "I love you, Harry."

Harry smiled, and looked at him. His lower lip trembling. "I love you too, Louis."

Louis, smiled and put his arms around Harry, taking him in.

"But I can be honest with you too?" Harry said suddenly.

Louis nodded, unsure of what Harry would say.

Harry hesitated for a moment, as if he wanted to change his mind. "Louis? I've slept with some girls."

Louis's frowned, unclear of what Harry was saying. "You...you...shagged them?"

Harry slowly nodded. "Look, I didn't like them. It was Arius's idea-he wanted-"

"But you...you cheated on me!" Louis backed away from Harry. He couldn't believe it. Here he was feeling terrible about one kiss, when Harry was off having a great time. "You cheated, Harry!"

"Louis-I didn't. It's okay-"

Louis wiped away angry tears from his face. He felt as if someone just punched him in the stomach. "How could you, Harry?"

"Louis, I didn't-I didn't mean to!"

"You didn't mean to be a complete bastard, is that what you're saying? You're a fucking liar, Harry." Louis's voice shook. He knew he shouldn't talk like this, but how could Harry do this to him?

"But really...I really do love you." Harry came towards him, but Louis pushed him away.

"Yeah? I thought I loved you too." He shook his head. "I'm done with you."

Harry looked back at him. His face made Louis's heart sink even lower. His green eyes had turned almost colorless, his face wet from crying. For a moment, Louis almost wanted to take his words back. But Harry had hurt him. He had hurt him, terribly.

Not holding back any more tears, Louis took one more look at Harry and then ran straight to his dormitory.