Chapter 46

Louis lay in his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

He hadn't moved from his bed since Harry had left. He didn't know what to do. He wanted Harry in his life, but not if Harry was going to always hurt him like that.

Sitting up, he decided he might as well get dressed. He put his uniform on, and pulled his Gryffindor robe over his body. Getting a brush for his hair, he walked towards the mirror.

What he saw in the mirror startled him.

His face was completely drained out. It was lifeless with no emotion. It just looked empty. His eyes were the worst though. The blue was completely washed out. There were marks at the edges of his eyes from all the crying he had done. He didn't even look like himself anymore.

"Louis, you in here?" Liam walked in the room, startling him. "Sorry, but I got a letter for you." Liam then looked at Louis, understanding everything. "What happened, Lou?"

"He told me." Was all Louis could say.

But it was enough for Liam. "I'm sorry."

Louis shook his head. "You said you had something for me?"

Liam handed him the letter and sat down on the bed.

Louis looked at it, recognizing the hand writing. "It's from Harry."

"Are you going to read it?"

Louis nodded, "But stay here with me, okay?"

Liam smiled, and moved over, making room for him on the bed. Louis joined him. He opened the letter and slowly, began to read:

Dear Louis,

First off, I'd like to say I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for being such a bad friend. I'm sorry for being such a bad person. You deserved so much better than that. You deserved so much better than me.

That's why I've decided to leave. I'm leaving Hogwarts. I don't think I will come back. But Louis, this is nothing to be sad about. It's nothing to cry about. We will hold each other soon. If you ever feel alone, just remember, I love you. You're my love, you're my heart.

Cause, Louis? In my entire life, I've had lots of friends, and many people that I loved. But no one like you, Boo bear. You're beautiful, everything about you. I've always loved you the most. I'll never forget you. Thanks for being my best friend.

                                                                 All my love,

                                                                             Harry

Louis re-read the letter 4 times before it sunk it. He then looked up at Liam, who was staring at him, puzzled. "Liam, we have to find Harry."